Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Halton hills update. Lebron xiii bhm 130, 20 percent off and another 30 percent off f and f. A few sizes on the hash wall. P rod sb jordans 80 and same 20 and 30 off. Some good deals.

Speaking of black toes. Got a 13 Ds size 10. Only trading for a Ds size 9 13 or 16 thx

okok thanks i guess the $340 price tag should make them a lot easier to get over here 

Stop stop stop

VM is an outlet which means they don't receive shoes on release day. If the Dooms sit for a few weeks/months/whatever, they will get sent to the outlets. There's no certainty if and where they end up.

Stop stop stop

VM is an outlet which means they don't receive shoes on release day. If the Dooms sit for a few weeks/months/whatever, they will get sent to the outlets. There's no certainty if and where they end up.
They get shoes on release day.. ive got all my foams and non jordans there on release day lol. only problem is they get limited stock at times. went it once and they only had one or two size 13s for some of the recent foam releases.

Last edited:
TBH, I wouldn't worry about getting the Dooms. When was the last time a Foamposite sold quickly? The northern lights and the blue chromes?

Stop stop stop

You're thinking of just the NIKE store, remember there's a Footlocker and a Champs that still get new releases.

Back
Top Bottom