Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

HOH Yonge update as of 1:20ish:

Store was rammed for no reason. True Blues still available, multiple pairs in each size. NMD's are all gone except for a couple of size 13's. Dr. Doom Foams still there from what I saw.

People who are going for the Top 3's, don't be surprised if you miss out as they are limited. HOH Yonge only received 40 pairs.

@truenorth I can't get past the silouhette on this version.

True Blue IIIs are my favourite Jordan, though. Still have my pair from 2001 (when I joined NT).
Same - I know it matches the OG version but I despise that red tongue. Thankfully I took care of my 2011s that I bought for $180 with amazing tumbled leather. 

Damn the true blues restocked on the day of the release 
roll.gif

Braved the crowd and went to Yorkdale today. Problem is that Black Friday is hot trash. I checked the high end stores like Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen and Nordstrom. Holts had the Bottega Veneta chelseas on sale for like $598 down from 998$ if I remember correctly. Also some Balenciaga chelsea boots were $725 from 1225$ or something. Tod's and other loafers and Magnanni dress shoes made up a most of the shoes. Some Adidas x White Mountaineering shoes but didn't care to check the price. Seems like most Nike/Adidas were still full price.

Nordstrom had the Common Projects suede chelsea boots for like just under $500 as well, but keep in mind that there was probably only like 1 size 12, 1 size 13 and other huge sizing. Achilles in grey for like 370$. Some will find those to be a score but those kind of prices still don't impress me for what they are. I think they also had some ugly colours of the Balenciaga Arena for like just under $500 too. Harry Rosen was probably the weakest of the three in terms of kicks with Tods and some odd Margiela shoes making up the majority. I can't remember exactly what I saw but nothing stood out as a must cop.

Most stores running a 20%-30% discount but still no great deals. I feel that Boxing Day is the "marquee" shopping day in Canada where retailers will actually offer steeper discounts.

Last edited:

I feel that Boxing Day is the "marquee" shopping day in Canada where retailers will actually offer steeper discounts.
Agreed, the only time when our Black Friday discounts were "good" was when our dollar was strong, in order to dissuade people from crossing the border. Now that our dollar is relatively weak again, retailers do not have to go all out on the sales for Black Friday in Canada. Will definitely be going out on Boxing Day.

Last edited:

Agreed, the only time when our Black Friday discounts were "good" was when our dollar was strong, in order to dissuade people from crossing the border. Now that our dollar is relatively weak again, retailers do not have to go all out on the sales for Black Friday in Canada. Will definitely be going out on Boxing Day.
Yeah I think i'll be lining up on boxing day, Livestock and Dutil do pretty good sales from what I remember. Why oh why does the cast have to come off on the 28th
mean.gif
, was due for the 23rd but they're taking an extra day off for Xmas.

Is it too early to tell what the retail price would be on those triple black UB?  I'm not sure if the price hike will happen starting with the 3.0's or these.

Sq1 Champs has the NMD XR1 duck camos in black and white still. Apparently it became FCFS cause they apparently lost the list when they were making the calls. Call for sizes 905-273-7379 if ur interested.

There was no list at Sq1 Champs, they wrote names on raffle tickets. That's fishy as hell.

EDIT: Unless they meant list of winners.

Last edited:
There was no list at Sq1 Champs, they wrote names on raffle tickets. That's fishy as hell.

EDIT: Unless they meant list of winners.

Either or... but that's what I heard... I know they had a raffle for those too... I went to sign up for the TB3 and they used raffle tickets but they didn't give me my half of the ticket. Which I thought was odd... needless to say I didn't win at Champs but thought it was odd they had sizes when I popped by today.

Either or... but that's what I heard... I know they had a raffle for those too... I went to sign up for the TB3 and they used raffle tickets but they didn't give me my half of the ticket. Which I thought was odd... needless to say I didn't win at Champs but thought it was odd they had sizes when I popped by today.
Unclaimed or they said screw it to hell with the raffles.

not sure if I should settle for an 8.5 or wait for the 9

I wouldn't size down on these. I have a 9.5 2011 white cement in 9.5 and a 10 in black cement I say these feel right in between for sz comparison. Or a little more snug than the 88s. I looked through 4 pairs at TEC footlocker before picking out a pair and the quality is in between 2011 BC and WC 88s.

I really have not been paying attention it has the date for the space jams always the 10th or was it moved up and of so when was it moved?

Lineup at adidas Queen right now.
Any idea what the line is for?

There was a line up there this morning for what I was assuming was the NMD release. I also noticed that everyone had their camping chairs lined up across the street (in front of the old Starbucks/Lush) rather than in front of the actual Adidas store. I wonder if Adidas didn't let them camp outside their store this time around....that or ppl were camping for Lush lol

Last edited:

Any idea what the line is for?

There was a line up there this morning for what I was assuming was the NMD release. I also noticed that everyone had their camping chairs lined up across the street (in front of the old Starbucks/Lush) rather than in front of the actual Adidas store. I wonder if Adidas didn't let them camp outside their store this time around....that or ppl were camping for Lush lol
I think its the Adidas x Bape release. I know it releases tomorrow, don't know if they're having it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom