Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's exactly what it is. In general looking on society and culture in 2016, the new/young folks don't have respect or a give a damn. Transition that into sneaker culture, it's now happening in Toronto.

The last time I lined up for more than 30mins was back in 2013 when SVP on queen west released a stock of the AJ11 breds they held back (I'm pretty sure them holding back stock to release after the fact contributed to them loosing their JB account) and I lined up for two hours or so in the freezing cold. Line was really civilized. That was only 3 years ago, pathetic how much it's deteriorated.

The last time I lined up for more than 30mins was back in 2013 when SVP on queen west released a stock of the AJ11 breds they held back (I'm pretty sure them holding back stock to release after the fact contributed to them loosing their JB account) and I lined up for two hours or so in the freezing cold. Line was really civilized. That was only 3 years ago, pathetic how much it's deteriorated.

Last two shoes I lined up for were the Royal 1s at Nike Bloor and Infrared 6s at Nike ES. I've never been in a lineup that wasn't civilized.

did anyone get their true blue 3s from nike.ca yet? Mine has been in Canada for three days

Wtf you serious. I called them and asked.Edit: wtf, I called just now again and they said they closed it?! I called twice too earlier today to make sure, smh. Sorry NTFam....

Last edited:

I just scored a triple black uncaged ultra boost in a size 9.5... Hoping to turn that into a size 9 Reigning Champ. Definitely not looking to add much cash, if at all. Will also try for the caged tomorrow since my refresh time worked out for me. Anyone looking to make the trade, please let me know.
I'll trade you my multicolour 1.0 :smile:

sorry to derail the thread:
Went to the employee store tonight.

Notables:
- FSR flyknit racers the black white one with volt weave.
- tech fleece a plenty
- lots of youth Jordans even a few Jordan 1 Top 3's
- various other kobes, specifically seeing the orange or mango 11.
-various KD'S.
- various air maxes.
- black lebron soldiers FSR.
- blue jays "OUR MOMENT" nike t's
- team Canada hockey jerseys

Sorry couldn't take too many photos employees there had scolded someone who was doing so.

Copped a PINK BOX NIKE DUNK LOW PRO for myself, $130ish after tax. employee said they only got 10 pairs, when I left only 2 9's, 11, 12 left.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Anyone 

I'll trade you my multicolour 1.0 :smile:
Haha, unless you can flip those for some RCs then trade to me, I'm just going to sell. Honestly, I'm taking the first good offer I got for $400 unless he flakes. Got a higher offer for $450 but I already accepted and not getting the RCs, I was actually happy with returning them, haha. 

Even though I legit got the only size 9.5 and these are super limited. 

Last edited:
On another note: I guess I missed the space jam 11 sign up at stc champs... walked by after work and saw this posted...

Held raffles for it Monday Tuesday... but I assume with so many going around this shouldn't be too much of an issue...

Was this the same for other champs as well that held raffles for the 9s??

On another note: I guess I missed the space jam 11 sign up at stc champs... walked by after work and saw this posted...

Held raffles for it Monday Tuesday... but I assume with so many going around this shouldn't be too much of an issue...

Was this the same for other champs as well that held raffles for the 9s??

Yeah, I'm not even sweating it myself; didn't bother to sign up for any raffles. Should be similar to the TB release

Need some help guys
I'm heading to Chicago next week from 8/12 to 10/12 for a game, took way too many Ls lately and just wanna secure a pair of space jams. I know its GR but i just wanna grab these AT LEAST. I guess there's no way for me to grab a pair when i come back, should I go line up in store in Chicago or just try my luck online? If i go line up which store should I go???

follow @NikeChicago on Twitter for details on their launch protocol e.g. FCFS or The Draw

Also, boatloads of stock guaranteed to be @ http://www.32southstate.com/

...oh and don't forget to pack your Saiyan Scouter >D

Last edited:
sorry to derail the thread:
Went to the employee store tonight.

Notables:
- FSR flyknit racers the black white one with volt weave.
- tech fleece a plenty
- lots of youth Jordans even a few Jordan 1 Top 3's
- various other kobes, specifically seeing the orange or mango 11.
-various KD'S.
- various air maxes.
- black lebron soldiers FSR.
- blue jays "OUR MOMENT" nike t's
- team Canada hockey jerseys

Sorry couldn't take too many photos employees there had scolded someone who was doing so.

Copped a PINK BOX NIKE DUNK LOW PRO for myself, $130ish after tax. employee said they only got 10 pairs, when I left only 2 9's, 11, 12 left.

Carry on.
As in the SB's?! Dang... I really want those...
So no emails from Adidas and Haven yet?
Not that I've heard or seen. I didn't even bother to ask when the Adidas store was going to be sending out emails, but I would suspect today?

follow @NikeChicago on Twitter for details on their launch protocol e.g. FCFS or The Draw

Also, boatloads of stock guaranteed to be @ http://www.32southstate.com/

...oh and don't forget to pack your Saiyan Scouter >D

Thanks for the info!!! But most likely i'll go lineup at niketown or footlocker coz it's closer to my hotel. At the end of the day I just want a pair of shoes to WEAR. I have been taking so much Ls this year, wasnt able to cop any Jordan 1s, UBs or Yeezys smh

Anybody else getting an error on Adidas?

Edit: How silly of me thinking I would be able to get through manually... Looks like it's pretty much a wrap 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom