Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Stuck out on raffles and ADC. Thinking of copping a pair of the black tri-colour nmd as a substitute. Seems nowadays resellers have been taking my money.

Stuck out on raffles and ADC. Thinking of copping a pair of the black tri-colour nmd as a substitute. Seems nowadays resellers have been taking my money.
That Adidas.ca release was AWFUL. And apparently the US got a total of 80,000 pairs across all retailers. 

you could prob get a pair of OG's off a seller in the US for a decent price after all of the online pairs come in.  I see tricos going for retail these days.  I think the resell bubble has burst on a lot of Adidas stuff.

you could prob get a pair of OG's off a seller in the US for a decent price after all of the online pairs come in.  I see tricos going for retail these days.  I think the resell bubble has burst on a lot of Adidas stuff.

The cheapest I've seen for the black NMD tricolour is $290. I might hold out after the Foamposite Penny's drop next week

Been a long time, good to see some familiar names still posting. I haven't been into kicks for a long while so need some info from you fellows. The all white ultra boost 1.0, did they get rereleased or did people have stock from before? Referring to the ones on eBay. Might be looking to buy a pair, how does the sizing go as well ? True to size or size up .5 ? Same question with nmds. True to size or size up ? Don't have time to run around waiting for restocks or raffles etc, so if I buy them I'll just go the eBay route to save time and hassle.

Thanks in advance

Been a long time, good to see some familiar names still posting. I haven't been into kicks for a long while so need some info from you fellows. The all white ultra boost 1.0, did they get rereleased or did people have stock from before? Referring to the ones on eBay. Might be looking to buy a pair, how does the sizing go as well ? True to size or size up .5 ? Same question with nmds. True to size or size up ? Don't have time to run around waiting for restocks or raffles etc, so if I buy them I'll just go the eBay route to save time and hassle.

Thanks in advance
ub I go my true to size which is a 9. Nmds I got half size down. I have wide feet though which might change things for you. And 9 is my nike/jordan size as well if you're wondering

Thanks jastro. For the ub 1.0s on eBay that some sellers have in bulk is it old stock or did they get rereleased by adidas or something ? Cause I know it's up to the 3.0s or something now ? I just like the black sole that the 1.0s have

So I had an unexpected pick up at holts yorkdale today. Wife was doing her shopping and since I had to kill time, I walked to the women's sneaker section just to browse. There were about 15 pairs of the blue and red air max 1 royals and 1 black pair just sitting there. I never heard about these before but the quality on these is bananas: premium suede, leather lining, waxed laces. The best part is I saw the price tag of $59 marked down from retail $330. Needless to say I picked up a red pair and my wife ended up picking up the very last black pair.

When I left around closing there were about 5-6 pairs of red and blue ones each left. these were women's sizes, but a few pairs fit men's 8-9.5 or so if anyone is interested.

My size (9/9.5) ranges from $300-350

The more I see those cargo NMD R2, the more I want them

I got the black NMD Tri Colors and the more I see the white NMD Tri Colors the more I want them! I might try to get them in white as well.

Thanks in advance

My Jordan size is 11 and my ultraboost 1.0 size is 11.5

So I had an unexpected pick up at holts yorkdale today. Wife was doing her shopping and since I had to kill time, I walked to the women's sneaker section just to browse. There were about 15 pairs of the blue and red air max 1 royals and 1 black pair just sitting there. I never heard about these before but the quality on these is bananas: premium suede, leather lining, waxed laces. The best part is I saw the price tag of $59 marked down from retail $330. Needless to say I picked up a red pair and my wife ended up picking up the very last black pair.

When I left around closing there were about 5-6 pairs of red and blue ones each left. these were women's sizes, but a few pairs fit men's 8-9.5 or so if anyone is interested.

Amazing find! Ive been eyeing these since they dropped on Air Max Day. Was looking for a 11.5 mens in either the tan or black colorway and missed them when they showed up at TPO a few weeks ago.

Anyone know if we are getting the Jordan 13 "Black Cats" this week? I'm assuming it's a GR.
Yeah, just waiting on FTL, etc. to make the announcement, price point is at $255. Passing on these though, gonna wait for the Flints in September those are a must cop, and maybe the OG Chicago colourway in March.

Anyone know if we are getting the Jordan 13 "Black Cats" this week? I'm assuming it's a GR.
Haven't seen any posts outside of courtside so far.  Spoke w/ someone from footlocker over the weekend and they said that they are getting them.  They'll prob post about them on instagram soon.

Not sure how accurate this is but KDCa said we'll be getting the new black and cream SF AF1s this Thursday on Nike.ca.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom