Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got my Take Flight 5s delivered... the quality is stellar. I find they fit 1/2 size bigger compared to the other Jordan 5s... anybody else have any thoughts?

You should try calling the OVO store tomorrow morning and ask them about it @thundercat

Last edited:

Yah I guess they just calling people not in order.....still crossing fingers and toes lol....
Yeah they usually end around 12 am. Hope you get your pair!

I guess it's worth a shot. I figured they'd just re-draw a new name tho just like raffles.
They still might reserve the shoes for 48 hours since you actually got raffled and they called you just for a notification that you won, but yeah wish you the best! hopefully they won't redraw.

Last edited:
Damn a lot of size 8.5 are eating. If I had known, i should have signed up for that size instead of the 9. Congrats to those that won.

Anywhere selling NBA all star jerseys this weekend?

Tried the adidas store at Halton Hills, nothing but old stuff also went my Nike and nothing special in store. Guess we had our year last all star but it's now moved on from here. Even television coverage is weak!

Congrats to the ovo winners!!

Anyone want to help me find best price for Nike Tavas size 11us 705149-103 shipped to Toronto ?

Can't find much other than ebay sellers, but price comes out to around $180cad.

Congrats to some of you guys winning.. I didnt bother, not a fan of ovo, of drake or the shoe.. the white ones were fresh no doubt.. these are just a plain black 12 lol 
glasses.gif

Congrats to everyone who took a W on the raffle. Took a L on a size 8.5. Anyways im looking forward to the OVO merch dropping later today. Trying to go for the black Jordan tracksuit and T shirt. Does anyone know when they will drop? Previous merch drops were around 12:00PM EST. 

Congrats to everyone that won the OvO's! Gonna try my luck with online, but now I'm waiting for a Livestock email for the SNS UB... Does anyone know roughly what time they send their emails out?

Damn totally forgot about Exclucity opening today in Bramalea. Did anyone go? 

Lmaoooo nvm. I just checked twitter and saw the line. Thank god I forgot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom