Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Zebras are supposedly "super limited" but quite a few people also think they're ugly. So I wonder how that will work out for resell 

Quick and easy checkout of the ASG 1's on exclucity. Nike and Footlocker with the usual loading bs. 

Last edited:

Quick and easy checkout of the ASG 1's on exclucity. Nike and Footlocker with the usual loading bs. 
Same, checked out even after Amex declined my purchase 
mean.gif
 then I had to use another card

Zebras - February 25th :nerd:

FTL updated their launch locator as well... No Yeezys to be found, so it looks like these are indeed super limited.

What's really surprising though, FTL and Champs are getting the Black and Red coloured boost NMDs this Friday. Raffles are on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Zebras confirmed. My friend with connections to Store Manager FTL levels told me Addias queen + possibly Adidas Eatons Centre only

ES Update:

I went by the ES earlier today.  Here is what I can remember.

Jordan 1 Perforated Black and Whites FSR 147.99$

Jordan 1 High Max Orange FSR 130$

Jordan 31 All Star Scaterred sizes 180$

Jordan 6 Black Cat Sz 8 180$

Jordan 1 All Star 4.5Y, 5Y 115$

Lebron 10 Soldier Olive Green FSR 130$

Kyrie 3 White/ Blue, Maroon, Samurai Most sizes of each 113$

KD 9 Black/Pink 9, 10, 11, 12 - 130$

KD 9 White/ Blue & All Red FSR 130$

Roshe 2 All black FSR 80$

Roshe 2 Flyknit FSR 120$

All White Presto's FSR 99$

3 Colourway of the KOBE A.D.'s FSR 

AF1 Flyknit Low Black FSR 130

Jordan 4 Royalty in Infant, Toddler and Kid Sizes

A couple of Flyknit  Racers in very small or very large sizes

Never planned on picking these up, but I was at Yorkdale HOH this afternoon and just saw these sitting there. Seeing them in person completely changed my mind. The leather quality is just bananas. Glad these were slept on in the midst of all the other hyped up releases these few weeks.

Is there anything good at Sporting Life these days? I have a $100 gift card, was thinking of using it on a pair of Timbs but they're out of stock in my size. Was then gonna use it on a pair of Tech fleece Joggers, but I don't know if it's worth it since Tech Fleece goes on sale a lot of the time...

Any suggestions? Would really appreciate it. Or if anyone wants to take my gift card for cash, let me know.

Is there anything good at Sporting Life these days? I have a $100 gift card, was thinking of using it on a pair of Timbs but they're out of stock in my size. Was then gonna use it on a pair of Tech fleece Joggers, but I don't know if it's worth it since Tech Fleece goes on sale a lot of the time...

Any suggestions? Would really appreciate it. Or if anyone wants to take my gift card for cash, let me know.

They got nice end of season sales around march. Just wait a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom