Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure to be honest since it released in the fall of 97, so it's not dropping to coincide with the 20th anniversary of the release date.  Retail is $175USD it appears so i wouldn't go for the crazy resale on them.  They dropped Stateside in 2016 around the time the Italy version came out so a lot of carryover hype forced the crazy markup.

I still remember getting them BOGO50 from FTL in '07 when they re released them for their 10th anniversary
Was in the states this weekend and saw some air max 97 shirts on the racks at champs and FL so I think that's a pretty good indicator too...keep us in the know if U hear anything I'll keep an eye out too

Is there generally a long line at Adidas around opening for Yeezy raffle sign up?

During the Oreo? Or Black Friday...I forgot which, I thought they opened at 10 (they open at 11) so I reached by 10:30, already a line of at least 40 people.

Never planned on picking these up, but I was at Yorkdale HOH this afternoon and just saw these sitting there. Seeing them in person completely changed my mind. The leather quality is just bananas. Glad these were slept on in the midst of all the other hyped up releases these few weeks.

Nice pick up. I was on the fence cause I'm a Saints fan too and these would go well with Saints related outfits... I didn't pull the trigger since all the OVO x Jordan sneakers are doing the job...

Last edited:

The one pair besides the Blue OG AM1s that I'm waiting for.  Really hoping they release up here soon.  
looks like the OG AM1 Reds are going to be dropping in the vintage style box similar to how they did the OG AM95 Neons.  If they drop the AM97 in OG packaging I'll be set haha

Anyone on here purchased anything on 'STEAL SUNDAY' from Outlined before? The balls on them for advertising $225 for Oreo V2 Racers when Footlocker has a FSR for $200 plus tax. How is that a steal exactly...

glad to see renewed interest in airmax's than stupid yeezy's NMD's or UB's [emoji]128518[/emoji]

last time AM97 came around outlets couldnt even give them away let alone build hype at a retail level

I ended up giving my DS 01 and 07 AM97 silver bullets to my friend for free...regretted giving the 01 b/c it was still on the "old" style PSI specific air bubble set up

on a similar note...any local NT'ers trynna rid their sz11 AM98 X supreme pls DM me[emoji]128077[/emoji] any color except red will do

Adidas Canada updated their site for those new Yeezys for those interested. Only online and OG stores getting them, raffle starts tomorrow and ends on Wednesday

Anyone on here purchased anything on 'STEAL SUNDAY' from Outlined before? The balls on them for advertising $225 for Oreo V2 Racers when Footlocker has a FSR for $200 plus tax. How is that a steal exactly...
Do they charge tax at Outlined?  Or is it stra8 $225 no tax....

Random question guys.. but my sneaker collection is growing a bit since the summer. Do we have any places in the city that carry these infamous clear box sneaker containers that the guys US guys always stock up on? Or atleast something similar? I've checked Dollarama. nothing that really fit shoes in a upward stance.

EDIT: Just found them - http://www.solutions-stores.ca/easy-access-shoe-box/

they're quite pricey!

Last edited:
Anyone here successful on the last yeezy drop on Adidas.com (USA) or even (UK). 

I need a good VPN for this drop so that I can even attempt on both of those sites. If you need to, PM me to avoid lurkers. 

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone here successful on the last yeezy drop on Adidas.com (USA) or even (UK). 

I need a good VPN for this drop so that I can even attempt on both of those sites. If you need to, PM me to avoid lurkers. 

Thanks

Didnt AdidasUS block Canadian credit cards?

glad to see renewed interest in airmax's than stupid yeezy's NMD's or UB's [emoji]128518[/emoji]

last time AM97 came around outlets couldnt even give them away let alone build hype at a retail level

I ended up giving my DS 01 and 07 AM97 silver bullets to my friend for free...regretted giving the 01 b/c it was still on the "old" style PSI specific air bubble set up

on a similar note...any local NT'ers trynna rid their sz11 AM98 X supreme pls DM me[emoji]128077[/emoji] any color except red will do
yea i remember being able to scoop up the AM97s w ease back in 2007.  I remember the AM1s that dropped around the same time then had the same issue where they sat and sat.  It's funny how ppl wouldn't pay the discounted prices back then but are going to pay the inflated prices in 2017.  Times have changed haha

Didnt AdidasUS block Canadian credit cards?
Yeah it doesn't let you checkout with a Canadian CC. Last time I even had issues with my American CC. Not sure what to make of it but I'll try again this time and see what happens. 

yea i remember being able to scoop up the AM97s w ease back in 2007.  I remember the AM1s that dropped around the same time then had the same issue where they sat and sat.  It's funny how ppl wouldn't pay the discounted prices back then but are going to pay the inflated prices in 2017.  Times have changed haha
Just like the neon 95's.  They released them so many times and they sat before but they sold pretty well when they recently released them

Airmax day...what a marketing farce.

I recall reading a post on this forum one winter evening in 2010 then driving out next mornin to cop 09 AM1 QS in white/red colorway for $79.99 @ burloak outlet where they sat FSR.

Missed out on the white/blue AM1 QS colorway tho when they were at FCNY for like CAD$125 landed (blues were harder to get for some odd reason).

Both of these AM1 were not avail at retail in canada in 2009 yet ended up at canadian nike outlets. Same w/AJ1 white/metallic purple. Got 'em from VM for $79.99 and they sat FSR too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom