Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I remember a full shelf of AM1 Urawa at the Cookstown outlet in 2005(?) - $49.99 - and full table of AM1 Beast pack at VM in 2007 - $49.99 as well.

Nowadays it has become so mainstream - my grade 8 students are wearing Ultraboost.

Last edited:

Just like the neon 95's.  They released them so many times and they sat before but they sold pretty well when they recently released them
I hear you about those Neons.  I think the marketing around the recent release really helped push them not to mention the initial increased reseller interest in them.  I still remember hunting them down in Japan back in '10 when they re released at that time at Atmos.

I don't mind all of the re releases though of these OG signatures given at the end of the day Air Maxes are still my favourite Nike line

once again i'm gonna pass on the raffle, no way i'm going downtown to line up for 3 hours lol

Didnt AdidasUS block Canadian credit cards?
ADC US can determine where you're paying from your location.  That being said you'll be stuck in a payment loop trying to process payment.  PayPal isn't an option during Yeezy releases as well, so even if you had an American CC/ Billing info, you'll still be stuck in the payment loop.

ADC US can determine where you're paying from your location.  That being said you'll be stuck in a payment loop trying to process payment.  PayPal isn't an option during Yeezy releases as well, so even if you had an American CC/ Billing info, you'll still be stuck in the payment loop.
I used a server located in New York. 

yea i remember being able to scoop up the AM97s w ease back in 2007.  I remember the AM1s that dropped around the same time then had the same issue where they sat and sat.  It's funny how ppl wouldn't pay the discounted prices back then but are going to pay the inflated prices in 2017.  Times have changed haha
What is the hype around this years release? Is it because they're released in limited numbers this time? I don't see anything that says theres anything special about the shoe itself (i.e. better materials, stays true to the original shape etc.). Just checked my box from the 2013 release (was that the most recent one?), I paid either $79.97 or less for them (hash wall box/sticker) and they did sit for a bit.

I hear you about those Neons.  I think the marketing around the recent release really helped push them not to mention the initial increased reseller interest in them.  I still remember hunting them down in Japan back in '10 when they re released at that time at Atmos.

I don't mind all of the re releases though of these OG signatures given at the end of the day Air Maxes are still my favourite Nike line
I liked the last release of the Neons because they came with that OG box, but even then, they were widely available and sat for a bit, got mine during a Footlocker Staff 50% off sale.

I think it's great they're always re-releasing the OG signatures and people are still buying them, infrareds for example you can never have too many of and it's great they re-release frequent enough that you won't have to buy multiples as to always have a good pair to wear. I had the 08 release, finally beat them to the ground so I picked up a pair when they re-released in 2015.

Nowadays it had become so mainstream - my grade 8 students are wearing Ultraboost.
Air Max was already gaining steam by the early 90's when I was still in elementary school (my classmates had Air 180, Air Max 270, I wore Air Max 3) but Reebok was much stronger with the Pumps, Blacktops, Preseaons, etc. Sneakerhead kids ain't a new phenomenon at least in Toronto before the interweb took off.

Last edited:
I still have my 2003 Neon 95s in excellent condition. Got them for 50% off during the Champs/FL employee sale.

Last edited:

What is the hype around this years release? Is it because they're released in limited numbers this time? I don't see anything that says theres anything special about the shoe itself (i.e. better materials, stays true to the original shape etc.). Just checked my box from the 2013 release (was that the most recent one?), I paid either $79.97 or less for them (hash wall box/sticker) and they did sit for a bit.

I liked the last release of the Neons because they came with that OG box, but even then, they were widely available and sat for a bit, got mine during a Footlocker Staff 50% off sale.

I think it's great they're always re-releasing the OG signatures and people are still buying them, infrareds for example you can never have too many of and it's great they re-release frequent enough that you won't have to buy multiples as to always have a good pair to wear. I had the 08 release, finally beat them to the ground so I picked up a pair when they re-released in 2015.
to be honest from what i can see nothing special besides the fact that they're re releasing.  I don't believe they have any special packaging either unlike the AM1s dropping during Air Max Day 2017.  I think with the relative success of the AM95s from a few years back ppl are starting to get more interested in them especially since there is a market in Europe for these.  So assuming you can get a good size run and are willing to ship to Europe you'll likely make a decent return.  These will sell out in Europe, especially in Italy where this shoe is king.

Neons are a top 3 shoe to me so i had to get a new pair to put on ice w the box but i wasn't fortunate to get them for 50% off lol
I still have my 2005 Neon 95s in excellent condition. Got them for 50% off during the Champs/FL employee sale.
HOA version eh, those are amazing

all good, those have the big bubble right?
By 2003 the air bubble had already shrunk (just look at the back window), just not as noticeable as the ones afterwards.

I wonder if Nike would put forefoot air back into the Air Max OG retro this year. *wishful thinking*

March 26th is on a sunday.

Last edited:

Yeah it doesn't let you checkout with a Canadian CC. Last time I even had issues with my American CC. Not sure what to make of it but I'll try again this time and see what happens. 
did u try using american virtual visa card 

Back
Top Bottom