Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I really want try out those recent EQT 93/17, but theres too many kicks on my radar to pay resell for them.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Footaction will have some Royal 1s when they open, not that it'll be easy to grab even if they do. I won't be in town for the Royal 1 release date, hopefully I can grab a pair.
I highly recommend a pair. I find them more comfortable than Ultra Boost. What size are you looking for? I just ooped one for my brother in law (size 11) but if he doesn't like it I would be happy to sell for retail plus a good 6 pack of beer, haha. 

Case and point. this new breed of "knit" shoe construction makes telling fakes apart even harder. even authentics have variations between each pair .
code works for .ca too
pretty sure they dont mess with fakes. my theory is that these guys have connections and sell AAA on aliexpress and money they make is to buy your shoes/hype stuff and resell it at an even higher price
tongue.gif
Lol, aliexpress. 

I highly recommend a pair. I find them more comfortable than Ultra Boost. What size are you looking for? I just ooped one for my brother in law (size 11) but if he doesn't like it I would be happy to sell for retail plus a good 6 pack of beer, haha. 
Thanks for the offer, too big for me though.

If anybody has a US mail box.......Nike.com has 25% off their clearance stuff......some decent stuff like Storm Blue 1s, Tech Fleece hoodie...

If anyone has a us address that they regularly use, do you want to share with me? Will pay

If anyone has a us address that they regularly use, do you want to share with me? Will pay

Just use Kinek - I used it for the Kith UB and Yeezy releases.
Its $10 per package and you pick up at Lewiston which is right by the border.

The problem is I can't cross the border right now lol. I'm not sure about reship either I heard the shipping fees are really high

If anyone passes by VM, would you please let me know if those tech knit pants are available? Called and they said they never had them, didn't want to risk a 30 minute drive for nothing. Thanks in advance.

If anyone passes by VM, would you please let me know if those tech knit pants are available? Called and they said they never had them, didn't want to risk a 30 minute drive for nothing. Thanks in advance.
You called and who said they never had them? Was this the manager you spoke to or one of the notorious stock hoarders at that mockery they call an outlet? lol

You called and who said they never had them? Was this the manager you spoke to or one of the notorious stock hoarders at that mockery they call an outlet? lol

Don't think it was a manager, I gave her the style code of the pants and all she did was check the system, didn't actually check the floor.

I think the code is one time use. It was working 5 minutes ago when I was playing around with it, tried again and said code was redeemed.

Did anyone actually checkout ? I tried to checkout on ADC with an american issued CC, didn't work, i even used a giftcard and it didn't work either. 

Looks like I'm never gonna be copping on ADC USA anymore.

FYI. If anyone got the wrong size of the volt racers at VM a few weeks back when they were $80, TPO will let you exchange sizes as they have them in stock, besides being $200 at TPO. I just exchanged a size. There's about 5 Pairs each of size 10 and 11. Only 1 pair of size 10.5. Several 9 and 9.5 as well. And as mentioned by previous posters the VM price was a mistake they made. TPO has them listed as retail $205 with a outlet price of $200. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom