Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Stopped by FootAction to grab the racers. Lovely sales associate said they should have UB 3.0 triple white tomorrow morning. Have fun everyone.

Have these for retail, size 10.5 DS. Buyers remorse. Would add money for size 12-12.5 Core Black UB's.

Last edited:
Asked an associate at Foot Action about the Royals and he did say they would be releasing tomorrow, store opens at 8am.  

I don't understand the hatin on this CW at all either. This CW is so FLAMES. People callin it ground beef or raw meat but do the "zebras" or cream/olive truly look any better than these. Not in my opinion. The Reigning Champ UB that released today are also NOTHING SPECIAL at all imo. The first RC collab was ok with the grey/black but this cream joint is so basic.

People get hyped af over a basic collab joint but sleep on heavy hitter CWs like those burgundy 3.0s above. I kind of agree with the person who said the triple whites and core blacks gettin played out.

Last edited:

I got these early on when Running Room had a pic of the Solar Red 2.0's until people received them and found out it was these ground beefs. I ended up being able to cancel my online order and pick it up in stores when they had these for much cheaper. Mine came out to $210ish. I had them for about a week, and really thought about it.. I definitely don't see myself rocking this colour much. I love boost as much as everyone else. But I'd rather keep the $210 and use it elsewhere on a better colourway. I ultimately returned these.
That was a mistake to return those at $210. You lost B.

I don't understand the hatin on this CW at all either. This CW is so FLAMES. People callin it ground beef or raw meat but do the "zebras" or cream/olive truly look any better than these. Not in my opinion. The Reigning Champ UB that released today are also NOTHING SPECIAL at all imo. The first RC collab was ok with the grey/black but this cream joint is so basic.

People get hyped af over a basic collab joint but sleep on heavy hitter CWs like those burgundy 3.0s above. I kind of agree with the person who said the triple whites and core blacks gettin played out.
Personally, its about versatility. The CW is dope but its not something I can rock with my usual outfits. Same with the zebras - gota be on some derek zoolander ****.

got tracking info for black toes from purolator... check your email if you have ordered a pair from footlocker!!

Back
Top Bottom