Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Would have to agree its pretty much 0 chance. Even if they did, it would go to employees and not the public is my guess. They never have any relatively new releases in my experience. 

I figured so, it would crazy lucky lol.

Thanks for confirming.

I dont hate his hustle but the posting on kijiji makes it look amateur

but if he becomes "oakville/halton essential" I'll be the first to send him some congrats

Congrats to the winners! 

Thinking of buying a pair of those Jordan IV alternative motorsport or new love mids

but they are sitting though so i might wait it out

Anyone know if bramalea started calling out ? Do they call out by size or at random ?
I think the best way to find out is to call them directly to ask.

It's weird though because some employees give different answers (from previous posts/experiences) haha

Smh at the legendary stock for the Space Jams, Royals, pretty much any hyped release. Then you hear of no one getting through and being able to cop
To be fair. There was a lot of stock for the Royals and it has restocked twice already (Footaction/ Jordan store Day 1 and 2). 

They boned that nike.ca release hard though. He is basically a nike employee so a few jabs here and there were neccessary but some took it too far.

Not defending KDC because I'm a fanboy by any means but I find it a little bit perplexing how anyone even blames KDC for the ****show that was the Royals release.

Nike's site not being able to handle the traffic load of a release hardly has anything to do with KDC. The guy or group are obviously pitchmen but they are privy to information directly from Nike marketing - that's how affiliate marketing works. For all you know, there indeed was "legendary stock" that no one unfortunately got to see. If resell value has anything to do with stock numbers, Royals are still down in the 200s on Stockx which leads me to believe that they were indeed Space Jam numbers (which was insane).

And as far as Space Jams go, Toronto got an absolutely, idiotically high number of pairs in store. There were people who managed to cop upwards of 4 pairs from just going from store to store early in the morning. If you put in the work (that is queue inside a mall from 6am), you got a pair.
This is correct. Royals probably had less stock than Space Jams

Congrats to the winners! 

Thinking of buying a pair of those Jordan IV alternative motorsport or new love mids

but they are sitting though so i might wait it out
Courtsidesneakers.com 30% off sale Alternate motorsport included. Code is CanadaOnly.

https://www.courtsidesneakers.com/products/air-jordan-4-retro-motorsport-away?variant=44532630343

There's a very select group of resellers (the scumbag sort - the gang that turned the Haven UB drop into a ****show) that reportedly have ties to store managers of the various outfits in Brampton. would not be surprised if that backdoor is wide open.

J+O are contacting winners now (via email). My buddy's girlfriend just won in her size (6.5).

They're not the sock for the NBA next year so they on sale right now. Might just go to Buffalo and get some pairs for $14 each

Speaking of, when does the Nike deal kick in? It looks like they're still using Adidas branded apparel for the draft tonight.
When I went to Pro Image in Square One the guy said you should start to see Jerseys/Apparel staring end of July/Aug 2017 but from what I just read after doing some digging it looks like Oct 1/2017

Last edited:
They're not the sock for the NBA next year so they on sale right now. Might just go to Buffalo and get some pairs for $14 each

Speaking of, when does the Nike deal kick in? It looks like they're still using Adidas branded apparel for the draft tonight.

Nike officially takes over on October 1st. Praying for tech fleece warmups, and looking forward to dri-fit NBA shirts.

Hopefully all the gear is on nike online. For years all the good stuff is only on nba store and not Adidas.ca

Back
Top Bottom