Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Attachments

• Nike-Basketball-Golden-State-Jersey-Uniform_original.jpg
    Nike-Basketball-Golden-State-Jersey-Uniform_original.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys, anyone got any info or leads on a pair of Jordan 13 Black Cats? I missed my brothers birthday because of a personal matter I needed to attend to. My brother has been like a rock for me the last two weeks while I was sorting these things out. So I want to get him a nice gift... Looking for the Black Cats in a size 9...

I tried NRML which is a great price but unfortunately they are out of sz 9's.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance NT fams.

Ah thanks. So 13% on the total sale price?

No, only on your selling fees.

So if your item sells for $100, your fees are around $10. They will charge HST on the $10 ($10 + 13% HST = $11.30 total deduction from your selling price of $100).

Hey guys, anyone got any info or leads on a pair of Jordan 13 Black Cats? I missed my brothers birthday because of a personal matter I needed to attend to. My brother has been like a rock for me the last two weeks while I was sorting these things out. So I want to get him a nice gift... Looking for the Black Cats in a size 9...

I tried NRML which is a great price but unfortunately they are out of sz 9's.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance NT fams.

try the new stc champs, they restocked on grand opening.
they still have some when i went yesterday

If anyone plans to shop at Exclucity soon and I know you, hit me up. I had another order screwed up by them (2 consecutive orders) and so much time wasted trying to contact them, that they gave me a pitiful $25 code of my next purchase as a sorry for the mix up. I won't be using it as I will never "try' to shop there again........ don't feel like testing my luck on strike 3.

Just ordered a shoe off Stockx. I wonder how crazy the duties will be off a $200 retail shoe. Can you self clear UPS online?

If I could ask - which shoe did you end up getting?

Run Thru Time Ultra Boost. $280 USD including shipping. Expecting it to max out at $500 after duties. I just really wanted these, and it's likely they'll bottom out at $400 but retail is $350 after tax Canadian. Will be charged $375 through Paypal. Mathematically if I'm charged 33% duties/taxes plus $15 fees, it'll be somewhere around $475. Ideally they overlook taxes and I'm at about $430, which is <$100 over retail. Which will make me happy.

Run Thru Time Ultra Boost. $280 USD including shipping. Expecting it to max out at $500 after duties. I just really wanted these, and it's likely they'll bottom out at $400 but retail is $350 after tax Canadian. Will be charged $375 through Paypal. Mathematically if I'm charged 33% duties/taxes plus $15 fees, it'll be somewhere around $475. Ideally they overlook taxes and I'm at about $430, which is <$100 over retail. Which will make me happy.

They ship with USPS now so you won't get dinged for an enormous amount like you would with a courier.

+1

Since it's USPS/CP, you may or may not get dinged by taxes.

The other day, I went to a Sport Chek and tried on a pear of Air Monarchs. I was actually very surprised at how light and comfy they are. They had the white ones and triple black lol

If anyone plans to shop at Exclucity soon and I know you, hit me up. I had another order screwed up by them (2 consecutive orders) and so much time wasted trying to contact them, that they gave me a pitiful $25 code of my next purchase as a sorry for the mix up. I won't be using it as I will never "try' to shop there again........ don't feel like testing my luck on strike 3.
Inboxed you

Just ordered a shoe off Stockx. I wonder how crazy the duties will be off a $200 retail shoe. Can you self clear UPS online?

Let me know, been contemplating picking up a couple harder to find ultra boosts off there but havent herd much about what shipping and duties and all that is..

So apparently, the ups guy may have stolen a pair of adidas track pants i ordered yesterday from the adidas summer end sale lol

So slight update - the seller on StockX shipped to StockX via UPS. Should I expect the entire transaction to be done by UPS then? Going to be an expensive pair, haha.

So slight update - the seller on StockX shipped to StockX via UPS. Should I expect the entire transaction to be done by UPS then? Going to be an expensive pair, haha.
Pretty sure they ship them to you using usps.. most likely stock x uses one shipper, but keep me posted considering picking up either the triple black or multi ubs, that new "knicks" cw that dropped randomly in europe is so tempting

Back
Top Bottom