Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lol I'm just glad I was able to get this call with the amount of unlucky raffles me and my friends did for me the past 2 weeks.

If anyone in here needs help or an extra hand with this coming Monday online at Nike.ca for the Jordan 1, let me know, I don't mind helping out!
HANDS UP! size 10.5

lol I'm just glad I was able to get this call with the amount of unlucky raffles me and my friends did for me the past 2 weeks.

If anyone in here needs help or an extra hand with this coming Monday online at Nike.ca for the Jordan 1, let me know, I don't mind helping out!
9.5 !

The Jordan 1, Blazer Mid and HyperDunk Flyknit all release at 9AM EST

The VaporMax Flyknit, Presto and Air Max 90 all release at 9:30 AM EST

The Air Max 97, Zoom Fly and Air Force 1 Low all release at 10AM EST

This Monday's gonna be crazy! We have the Yeezy raffles and the OFF-White Collab releasing online. People are gonna be trying to cop pairs online, while raffling for the YZYs, lol.

Btw, how come Scarborough Town Centre isn't receiving any pairs/raffles? I know that they did raffles last release.
Did their pairs get allocated throughout the city?

This Monday's gonna be crazy! We have the Yeezy raffles and the OFF-White Collab releasing online. People are gonna be trying to cop pairs online, while raffling for the YZYs, lol.

Btw, how come Scarborough Town Centre isn't receiving any pairs/raffles? I know that they did raffles last release.
Did their pairs get allocated throughout the city?
Probably got their stock moved to the new Foot Locker/Adidas store at Sherway

Man i'm still chasing the zoom fly. Still trying to find a pair of the oreos I took the hard L on :frown:

Back
Top Bottom