Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Question
Did Canada get the black and reflective gold am97?
TIA
Those released at foot action on Black Friday..sold out now

BTW I hit on the Travis Scott AF1 at livestock. Never believed in the raffles until the past few weeks

anyone purchase anything off stockX ? wondering if there's still crazy duties. Wanna pull the trigger on some ovo 12s but kinda hesistant. Any other places i can look?

anyone purchase anything off stockX ? wondering if there's still crazy duties. Wanna pull the trigger on some ovo 12s but kinda hesistant. Any other places i can look?

I've personally been very unlucky with duties this year. For StockX, they actually put the retail cost of the shoes on the box but the customs agent opened up the package and actually charged me the StockX price plus shipping within the duties... It was serious BS, but what can you do? Depends on how badly you want the shoes without trying locally.

All this talk about Jordan Brand, anyone going for the "win like 96" 11s? Surpise to see a raffle for them since "win like 82" were a fcfs. Building hype?

You'll be paying duties on full resell value.
They've changed their process again. It used to be retail value but now they try to protect themselves by putting the full value.

I guess I got lucky on stockx. I bought a pair of royal 1s. I think I only paid like 50-60 max on top. Stockx put the retail as value, and the 1s retail is 165 usd, so they must have based it on that.

All this talk about Jordan Brand, anyone going for the "win like 96" 11s? Surpise to see a raffle for them since "win like 82" were a fcfs. Building hype?
Well, iirc Mr "Legendary stock" posted something to the tune of stock for the 96s would be cut in half on nike.ca when compared to 82's. It could be due to hype I guess or maybe because 82s are still sitting in some places

A5D8FA11-BEBA-4C57-8715-BA3C9869E1AB.jpeg CF0F5BFD-A3EE-4E35-980C-FE5DAB07B67F.jpeg isnt a stash, or even an og style spiridon but im totally happy with these at 105 after tax from nike.ca black friday sale.
honestly feeling these more than the ow zoom flys and the beluga 2.0s i also copped last week.

I never tried the OGs but I have the ultras in the OG blue colorway and man they are super comfy. Slightly salty I passed the black ones for black vapormaxes

I get shafted from stock x but hey sometimes if you cant find a pair you gotta pay up.. ive ordered prob 3-5 times each time i paid between $80-$110 in duties alone.. waste of money really. The last time i ordered from them was probably july

I've personally been very unlucky with duties this year. For StockX, they actually put the retail cost of the shoes on the box but the customs agent opened up the package and actually charged me the StockX price plus shipping within the duties... It was serious BS, but what can you do? Depends on how badly you want the shoes without trying locally.

I get shafted from stock x but hey sometimes if you cant find a pair you gotta pay up.. ive ordered prob 3-5 times each time i paid between $80-$110 in duties alone.. waste of money really. The last time i ordered from them was probably july

How much are shipping costs for StockX:
(1) to ship within Canada, and
(2) to ship within the US?

Thinking of avoiding the heavy shipping costs and the duty nightmares and shipping it out to my buddy in the States...

Thinking of avoiding the heavy shipping costs and the duty nightmares and shipping it out to my buddy in the States...
Shipping is 30 USD to Canada and a 2% international processing fee. I think domestic shipping in the US is about 20 USD iirc
https://stockx.com/news/stockx-international-shipping-200-countries/

EDIT: shipping is 13.95 USD (I used FCNY's address as a reference)
IMG_2175.PNG

Last edited:
Update on my UPS order. It was delivered to the wrong address, and the lady it got delivered to dropped it off to me yday. Thank the lords. I wasn't looking forward to dealing with UPS/FTL.

your billing and shipping address need to match fyi

Yeah like someone said, your billing and shipping needs to match. Couple of pairs I want to get from StockX, so I'll probably just end up sending $$$ to my friend to purchase for me. Not dealing with the headache and all those extra fees. I always think back to that story someone posted in this thread getting hit hard by customs after buying from StockX.

do you guys know if stores like Essential would consider size swapping? Personally have not much business with sneaker cosignment stores in the past

do you guys know if stores like Essential would consider size swapping? Personally have not much business with sneaker cosignment stores in the past
Most consignment stores don't really budge when it comes to size swapping as consignment stores are the middle-man between the buyer and the seller in the form of a storefront. You might be able to size swap with the owner's personal pairs if you're lucky but for the most part, you're better off size swapping on kijiji or facebook groups. If you do end up finding a pair to size swap but wanna confirm if the pair's legit or not, Essential does offer a legit checking service for $10/pair (idk if you need that or not, but it's something to put out there cuz I have friends that have used it in the past)

My friend wanted to size swap his v2 olive . Essential wanted $50 for size swap back then

Or ask for an LC on NT for free.99
True except I had an experience where the guy sent me legit photos but brought a pair of fakes to the meet-up. Doesn't happen all the time but for the inexperienced eye, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom