Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

likewise, im retiring from running across the city lining up and entering these raffles.
Lol the only raffles I do are at STC cuz it's only a 15 minute drive from work. Other than that, I can't do these raffle runs across the GTA. Might as well pay resell after all the gas money I spend tryna raffle and cop for retail.

Toronto folk, I'm a huge fried chicken connoisseur and am always looking for new spots. My current favorites are Stockyards, PG Clucks and Caplanskys. Anyone else have recommendations? Thanks

Nothing has yet to replace Luther's (RIP :frown:) as far as fried chicken goes, but in addition to those on your list, I'd recommend (in order):
  • Patois
  • LoveChix
  • Porchetta (Sandwiches only. Especially good when the Animal Style, Big Mac or Jerk Fried Chicken is on special.)
  • Dirty Bird
  • Bar Fancy
  • Home of the Brave (Took fried chicken off their menu, but sometimes they bring it back for special occasions. Otherwise, the Hot Chicken sandwich is good.)
  • Chickery (Not a huge fan, but the Rotisserie Fried Chicken is a nice alternative.)
  • Old School
  • The Wren
  • The Coop (Low on the list only because it’s in downtown Burlington and a massive trek, but on par with anything in Toronto.)
While on the topic, if you're ever in Chicago, do not miss Honey Butter Fried Chicken. Best I've ever had.

Happy eating.

Last edited:
Toronto folk, I'm a huge fried chicken connoisseur and am always looking for new spots. My current favorites are Stockyards, PG Clucks and Caplanskys. Anyone else have recommendations? Thanks
Can't go wrong with Mary Brown. Door 55 in Port Credit has a good chicken and waffles plate.

Damn not getting anything from bramalea mall so far, tried footlocker and xclu although I doubted xclu anyways lol

Just got a call for a Sz 9 from Sherway FL. Not my size but I didn’t enter for myself, the pear is for my brother. Gonna be a good Christmas surprise for him!

Funny, I enter only 4 raffles for him and I win. I enter 17 raffles for myself the last go around for the 2.0s and caught L’s all day.

Walked outta there with 2 buckets and 4 containers of gravy.
upload_2017-12-12_22-49-30.png

Winnipeg just got its second location a few weeks ago, and only then did the hype die down. It was almost impossible to eat at the first location because it was tiny. Thankfully, the second location is big.

And yeah - I had no idea the gravy was free the first time I rolled up. Cashier looked at me funny when I ordered extra gravy. Walked outta there with 2 buckets and 4 containers of gravy. Lol. You're right though - the addition of gravy over rice does make Jollibee's more of a hearty meal than what Popeye's offers. I also think Popeye's uses chicken pumped with hormones because the pieces are huge.

MMM jollie bee

Back
Top Bottom