Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

looks like I lost the Visual Voicemail though... I kind of liked that feature... not sure what the enhanced voicemail is either? Now I got to call my voicemail to get the msg...

VC gunna sign vet min next year in Toronto book it, he needs to retire a Raptor.

Switched to the new plan too. I had a Telus Corporate plan for 4gb $62.43 tax in from a couple years ago, I got a business agent in 30 mins and they allowed me to switch over the consumer plan but that wait lasted 2hrs45mins, it was tragic but it was worth it. I asked and for telus this new plan the $60 monthly does not change after 2 years which I think is pretty good. I won't be switching for a while.

Anyone that switched over to the Virgin plan, whats the conditions with texting? I only saw a little bit of the promo and it said 10GB and Talk which im assuming is minutes? I dont call much so thats not an issue but I text a little bit anyone know if they cover texts or not
This is what it looks like from my end. I think it's unlimited text? If not, I think imma switch carriers.... again
IMG_2264.PNG

I have the $50, 5GBs with Koodo. May have to look into this if it still goes until the 19th. Been going over the last 4-5 months because of trash Rogers and my home wi-fi. It barely works.

Seems that Bell removed their live chat option. Tried logging on to make the switch for my girl.

Anyone have any info on the Soulland x Nike SB dunk High drop? I need these!!

I know adrift got them.

ES update (from Saturday):
-Red 11s still going hard - all sizes
-Gatorade 6s - all sizes
-Wheat 13s
-Concepts Ugly Christmas Sweater SB Highs - all sizes (including GS and toddler)
-Soulland SB Dunk Lows - all sizes
-Oreo Vapormaxs only mismash sizes left
-Other mishmash sizes of Aqua Foamposite Pros, Gold Posite pros, couple SF mids.

Seems that Bell removed their live chat option. Tried logging on to make the switch for my girl.
Bell live chat worked for me, but I'm going in store later to switch over. Bell's roaming rates are waaay better than virgin.
Heads up to anyone swapping plans, today is the last day. Also virgin's trash if you wanna roam since they still do the old school charge-per-minute/text/mb type of roaming. A lot of the other service providers do the $5-10/day to use your own plan. Much more useful when travelling imo.
Also if you're switching from a sister company to the main company (virgin to bell) or vice versa, they won't help you port numbers online. You gotta do it in-store to port your number over.

I just called the Bell loyalty section, had to pay off the remaining $200 balance on my phone and now I have the 10gb for $60/month. Previous plan was 300mins w/ 5gb of data for $105/month :smh:

BTW for a double bonus, If you call your service provider they're unlocking phones for free if it was previously locked to the carrier.

Back
Top Bottom