Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Some malls are doing fcfs tomorrow. best bet is to check footlocker's launch locator to see who is doing the fcfs

The downtown core Footlockers - EC and HoH - are doing FCFS for the BC3s. The Footlocker Instagram post that was put up for them was misleading; it should have listed the locations that were doing raffles but didn't.

Leslieville. Wasn't that the only place accepting signups? Ha I guess you're the reason I didn't win lol. At least it went to someone here. Enjoy!

True. I guess there's too many people copping to resell rather than to actually wear so that's probably what screwed up the entire marketplace.

Speaking of the gold toes, Exclucity Yonge is dropping them on Saturday as a part of their grand opening. FCFS starting at 10. They're also bringing back (according to IG story):
royal 1s
NRG gatorade 6s
wizards 18s
black zoom gens
rocafella af1s
travis scott af1s
both of the 2017 11s
unc 11 low
royal am1
what the kyries

To those camping out for the restock, good luck

To add onto this, they hinted that they will drop some yeezys and OVOs. No idea which pairs but I’d assume the most recent drops ie. Beluga 2.0s/blue tints and OVO 8s but who knows. Yonge St is going to be rammed

For the black cements at STC FTA, is the pick up time 8-3 or I misheard on the phone? TIA

To add onto this, they hinted that they will drop some yeezys and OVOs. No idea which pairs but I’d assume the most recent drops ie. Beluga 2.0s/blue tints and OVO 8s but who knows. Yonge St is going to be rammed
Creams, beluga 2.0 and blue tints are restocking. Idk bout the OVOs tho. Considering they didnt drop the 8s on release day, I would assume not the 8s, but who knows

On the other note, surprised I didnt hit on the BC3s. Was at yorkdale earlier tho and the HOH there said they were expecting pairs to not be picked up by 3pm. If ur in the area for the raffle stores, try dropping by around 3pm and maybe you might be able to scoop a pair up!

Creams, beluga 2.0 and blue tints are restocking. Idk bout the OVOs tho. Considering they didnt drop the 8s on release day, I would assume not the 8s, but who knows

On the other note, surprised I didnt hit on the BC3s. Was at yorkdale earlier tho and the HOH there said they were expecting pairs to not be picked up by 3pm. If ur in the area for the raffle stores, try dropping by around 3pm and maybe you might be able to scoop a pair up!

White OVO 10s from the IG story.

Line for Exclu is across the street on the east side of Yonge. Looking pretty deep when I drove by 15 mins ago (20+)

Do unclaimed get reraffled?

Looks like its gonna be an expensive weekend for all of us.

BC3's look to be a mass GR. Hopefully everyone that wants them TO WEAR and not RESELL eat...good luck everyone!

If you’re looking for BC3s, try 306 Yonge at 8am. No lines there for a GR lol. All the attention is at Exclucity

Anyone want a footlocker/champs gift card worth $204? Can be used in store and online and for raffles etc.. Inbox me...helping a friend out.

Back
Top Bottom