Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got a pair 11.5 on nike.ca at 08:01am but I haven't received the confirmation email yet. I got the email from PayPay saying payment has been submitted but I won't be charged till Nike confirms and processes. Should I be worried? First time buying online

CDB41EA3-3B4C-4088-8DF4-335BCB9CA41C.jpeg
Who’s man is this?? LOL
Ive seen this guy at Nike Dixie. He likes to scoop up all the Nike Spiridons amd post them for $200+ lol

The lines were tame today, I'm very shocked. Good for everyone who didn't want to lineup overnight.

I noticed his ads on Facebook are all Dixie sitters ...i wonder if he actually sells any of this crap.
I was there with a friend a few weeks ago. He had the Olympic Spiridon cw and my friend wanted them. My friend asked this tool where he got them from and he said it was only pair. But he'd sell them to him for $300. They were $80 lol

I refused to lineup today, and set an alarm for 2:55 for the NDCA drop, slept through the alarm, and took L’s In the morning at fairview for a 9.5 BC3 :frown:

Goodluck to everyone still on the hunt!

I refused to lineup today, and set an alarm for 2:55 for the NDCA drop, slept through the alarm, and took L’s In the morning at fairview for a 9.5 BC3 :frown:

Goodluck to everyone still on the hunt!

they had FSR sitting on nike.ca at 5 - 7 am.

I got a pair 11.5 on nike.ca at 08:01am but I haven't received the confirmation email yet. I got the email from PayPay saying payment has been submitted but I won't be charged till Nike confirms and processes. Should I be worried? First time buying online
no cuz size 11.5 is still up right now. No way that is phantom stock after 1 hr.

Was at HOH at 840 or so they only had a 12 and 14 for the Kobes left, bummed out. Everywhere else had no lines for the BC3’s

Im assuming no.they kept pairs at front desk and since they opened at 8 allother sizes probably gone

Saved me a trip downtown. Just went to McDonalds and got a coffee and a bagel for 50% off. Now going to try online on FL.ca (even though it says sold out) and for the Bape Dame's on ADCA...

Back
Top Bottom