Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is it just me or did NDC remove womens BC3 on their site? I swear last night when I was checking out the previews they had them but now they only have mens and kids

They didn't even release them. Confirmed with live chat rep.

giphy.gif

Is it just me or did NDC remove womens BC3 on their site? I swear last night when I was checking out the previews they had them but now they only have mens and kids
If you mean GS sizes, those are still up as a FSR. Nike never made womens versions of the BC3

Thought I was going to miss out on the BC3s by choosing sleep, but ended up copping a size 11 on NDCA after waking up at 7:50. Surprised to see almost an FSR online too. Very glad Nike/JB went the GR route with these.

For anyone who ordered from Nike.ca and is still waiting for an email confirmation just sit tight; I spoke to customer service because my credit card was charged multiple times, and as we were sorting that out they mentioned the email confirmation should be coming in within 24 hours. They're just backed up because of the large order volume for the BC3s.

And for anyone that was in line at Foot Action EC this morning - infrared90 from your post it looks like you were among those dudes - it was good meeting you in person and chewing the fat. Real good company, made for an easy wait. I was Fred, the Asian dude in Air Max 90 Infrared Hyperfuses, 7th in line.

How long does order confirmation typically take from FLCA? Managed to checkout but unsure whether or not it actually went through.

If anyone is following the BAPE it doesn't look like anyone has checked out yet. The stock checker hasn't moved.

How long does order confirmation typically take from FLCA? Managed to checkout but unsure whether or not it actually went through.
Order confirmation is usually asap, but shipping confirmation could take one or two days. I just got the shipping confirmation for my gold toes from yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom