Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Tbh, unless people are gonna spend a week off on vacation in Paris, there's no point trying to go after these OW 1s. The time spent flying back and forth for these is already not worth the price to me lol

youre obviously not a true sneakerhead...haha im kidding

also i just took a closer look at my bred toes, and i realized one pair near the toe box is ****ed. the black panel dimples in slightly where it is glued into the midsole. like wtf??
good thing i wear al my sneakers. itll get ****ed anyways.

Attachments

• 203B70F1-FA9E-43AC-AA1A-E909372BAA50.jpeg
    203B70F1-FA9E-43AC-AA1A-E909372BAA50.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 30
  • E3923907-C8BD-41F1-99C4-5ECFFD757545.jpeg
    E3923907-C8BD-41F1-99C4-5ECFFD757545.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 31
Tbh, unless people are gonna spend a week off on vacation in Paris, there's no point trying to go after these OW 1s. The time spent flying back and forth for these is already not worth the price to me lol

I'm leaving in 2 weeks. translation: BAD TIMING for me. but you're right, I'd still miss out anyway.

i remember back in the day Jordans would sit in Paris. Showed up months after the Quai 54 Jordan 1 RnT dropped and they were just sitting in the Footlocker on Rue de Rivoli. Oh how times have changed

Don't get me wrong, I'll put in the work to get shoes that I want but there's certain limitations for getting shoes lol. I work under contract so it's kinda hard to tell my manager I'm taking a couple days off just to go to Paris :rofl:
I'm leaving in 2 weeks. translation: BAD TIMING for me. but you're right, I'd still miss out anyway.
Paris is a dope city. Good food, good vibes, and good sneakers. Check out Shinzo while you're out there. They have a lot of old gems sitting around for retail.

i remember back in the day Jordans would sit in Paris. Showed up months after the Quai 54 Jordan 1 RnT dropped and they were just sitting in the Footlocker on Rue de Rivoli. Oh how times have changed
They're still sitting but you just gotta find the right spots. I came back from Paris 4 months ago and they had a ton of old heat while I was out there for good prices

They're still sitting but you just gotta find the right spots. I came back from Paris 4 months ago and they had a ton of old heat while I was out there for good prices
The best are the mom and pop shops in Paris. I remember when i was there years ago i randomly walked into a pop up shop and the owner was selling a ton of DS OG Jordans at crazy low prices (sub 200 CAD).

Don't get me wrong, I'll put in the work to get shoes that I want but there's certain limitations for getting shoes lol. I work under contract so it's kinda hard to tell my manager I'm taking a couple days off just to go to Paris :rofl:

Paris is a dope city. Good food, good vibes, and good sneakers. Check out Shinzo while you're out there. They have a lot of old gems sitting around for retail.
Traveled to Paris last year and not sure if I agree with the "good vibes" part. But maybe that's because the other stops on my trip were more my style (Barcelona, Amsterdam)

hmmmm all the good words for Paris?
I went 3 times, and disliked the 3 times
Not a place for sneakerhead when streets are literally full of sh*t
it's like walking on a mine field
Food was expensive and meh
Shopping was not bad
Everytime I would say this is the last time I'm here, but whenever I'm in Europe, there would be friends in Paris. It's cheap to fly there to meet up.

wow, now FTL are empty. all soccer everything.

Never been to Shinzo, I see they're getting the off whites. wow.
I'll definitely drop by since I have 4 shops to check out in the area.

any food recommendations? always open to try new stuff

Not a place for sneakerhead when street is literally full of sh*t
LMAO, the metro smells like literal crap. I feel you bro.
shopping is definitely A1 tho, not sure where you went. I guess if you're looking for specific things...
but you got shops like Pigalle and you even have premium outlet stores.

FYI, FA EC has them and i just scooped up a pair in a 9.5. Got there around 8:25am and there was no one in line then or when i finished checking out. Think they only got 24 pairs in total but there wasn't as much hype around them or ppl just didn't know they had them there.

Think these are all gone now, was just in there and didn't see them. There was a gap beneath the triple black ones aswell.

Not a place for sneakerhead when streets are literally full of sh*t
it's like walking on a mine field
Food was expensive and meh
Shopping was not bad
Everytime I would say this is the last time I'm here, but whenever I'm in Europe, there would be friends in Paris. It's cheap to fly there to meet up.
Lol I usually just wear beaters when I go on vacay so the streets aren't that big of a deal. And trust, Paris is a lot better compared to when I went to visit family in China cuz that was a legit minefield of s***. I do agree the food is somewhat debatable, but I mean my expectations for good food while on vacation is that I don't s*** myself after eating lol.

Think these are all gone now, was just in there and didn't see them. There was a gap beneath the triple black ones aswell.
My boy confirmed they had around 20 pairs total. There was line of about 5 people outside FTA and about 15 people outside Nike around the time when the mall opened. Not surprised if they got eaten asap though.

also i just took a closer look at my bred toes, and i realized one pair near the toe box is ****ed. the black panel dimples in slightly where it is glued into the midsole. like wtf??
good thing i wear al my sneakers. itll get ****ed anyways.
A lot of 1s have this issue...it’s normal.

My boy confirmed they had around 20 pairs total. There was line of about 5 people outside FTA and about 15 people outside Nike around the time when the mall opened. Not surprised if they got eaten asap though.
Surprised about the lineup outside of FA EC, i checked out around 8:58ish (having been there since 8:28am) and there was absolutely no one waiting at that time. Maybe ppl decided to leave the Nike EC line up for FA EC.

In terms of Paris, it's definitely not my favourite spot for food or shopping in Europe but i couldn't deny the deals i found at the pop up shop. Scooped up a DS pair of the CDP 10s for $50 CAD

Last edited:
Surprised about the lineup outside of FA EC, i checked out around 8:58ish (having been there since 8:28am) and there was absolutely no one waiting at that time. Maybe ppl decided to leave the Nike EC line up for FA EC.
Either that or people showed up a little bit late. FA closed for a bit then re-opened at 10AM. Apparently the line started around 9:30-9:40ish

Either that or people showed up a little bit late. FA closed for a bit then re-opened at 10AM. Apparently the line started around 9:30-9:40ish
yea i think i lucked out cause i was there waiting before the guys opened up shop and he probably felt bad since he could tell i needed to get back to the office

They had some in stock last weekend. Tried on a pair and honestly it feels a lot better than boost. Even though it's not a plush as boost (react is a still a plush cushioning system), it's a lot more supportive and responsive imo. Definitely worth trying on in store though.

Thanks man! I need to downsize my collection of Boost and want to throw some other types into the mix. I need to try on a pair of Epic Reacts. I didn't want to grab off of Nike site and then run the hassle of returning it again. Rather just try on in stores.

only food spot I enjoyed in Paris is Miznon.
My boy Ronnie F eats there often so I have to like it as well. but seriously, food was A1

Scooped up a pair of black/white trainers (size 11) but need an 8.5. Long shot here, but if anyone is down to trade for an 8.5, let me know! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom