Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Pm me if anyone wants a pair of black cement 3 size 8.5 for retail. I got them from footlocker and will return it if nobody takes them here.

VMills

Of note
NSW gaiter boots $169
Am1 pinnacle black $149
Hash 25% off
Only thing I noticed were those berry AM1
Somebody had M/C Mariah’s

Rest of the racks were the usual GR Jordan’s and Nike basketball, Nike training shoes

So I pulled out my 3’s today for some cleaning... god damn.

Sometimes I forget how many I have :frown:

Attachments

• 184CD32C-2F27-434E-926B-61A25EAF6D69.jpeg
    184CD32C-2F27-434E-926B-61A25EAF6D69.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 128
i dunno, even if tory lanez or some other male celeb was at adidas, aint it kinda weird that mans crowd for it? like i get his music is alright...but i would feel like a little ***** fanning out on another mandem... like think about it...its kinda wak.

i dunno, even if tory lanez or some other male celeb was at adidas, aint it kinda weird that mans crowd for it? like i get his music is alright...but i would feel like a little ***** fanning out on another mandem... like think about it...its kinda wak.

Theyre just fans, same thing goes for MJ if he was at Jordan store ppl would line up. If Drake had a pop up, people would line up no matter what. Tory Lanez is nowhere near the celeb status of the two I mentioned but you get the point

i get it i get it, but even still i wouldn't line up for mj or drake. i appreciate their work and their connection and if i ran into them that would be cool. but to line up and **** to get a hi or an autograph i dunno man.. not one to fan out tho.

does anyone have the connect to have your company get an es pass?

No why is it weird. You wouldn't do it doesn't mean others shouldn't. Who cares if other does it or not, especially for his fans. You are thinking too much...

No why is it weird. You wouldn't do it doesn't mean others shouldn't. Who cares if other does it or not, especially for his fans. You are thinking too much...

im thinking too much? ok i guess...not saying others shouldn't, just saying i wouldn't line up for a celeb. sneakers on the other hand... :ohwell:

Thoughts on the Jordan3 flyknit dropping March/18? Limited release?

not a fan right now. but they did it with the 1's and i said i wasn't a fan and i bought all those flyknit's minus the grey/gold (those were wak) so i feel like id really have to see these flyknit 3's in person. if they made a all white pair i think that would be proper.

So I pulled out my 3’s today for some cleaning... god damn.

Sometimes I forget how many I have :frown:
nothing wrong w a couple of extra pairs of 3s lol... i'm guilty of the same issue. +1 for those cool greys though, my pair was looking like that a while back until i go them repainted in the midsole

i get it i get it, but even still i wouldn't line up for mj or drake. i appreciate their work and their connection and if i ran into them that would be cool. but to line up and **** to get a hi or an autograph i dunno man.. not one to fan out tho.

does anyone have the connect to have your company get an es pass?
Unless you have that company employee bring you into the ES as a guest, you prob won't be able to get in since they usually check your work ID before letting you into the store. Most companies only get ES passes 2 or 3 times a year. The ES is just brought up a lot because a lot of us work at different companies that are granted access.

Unless you have that company employee bring you into the ES as a guest, you prob won't be able to get in since they usually check your work ID before letting you into the store. Most companies only get ES passes 2 or 3 times a year. The ES is just brought up a lot because a lot of us work at different companies that are granted access.
I think he was referring to how companies are selected to receive the invites in which I believe if they have some sort of partnership with Nike?

I think he was referring to how companies are selected to receive the invites in which I believe if they have some sort of partnership with Nike?
No, not partnership specific..because even places like Princess M. Cancer research get invites. They reach out to the bigger names of any sector that employ a larger demographic.

Last edited:
No, not partnership specific..because even places like Princess M. Cancer research get invites. They reach out to the bigger names of any sector that employee a larger demographic.
Oh mb I thought he meant how to get access.
In that case, yea it's just a matter of Nike reaching out to big name organizations with a large employee demographic.

I used to work at PMH and it wasn't just us that got it. Was UHN as a whole (Toronto General, PMH, Toronto Rehab, and Toronto Western).

Back
Top Bottom