Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

chuck always praises the raptors, hope they prove the other analysts this year
Knock on wood, Chuck doesn't jinx the Raptors.
He also said the Clippers would make it to the WCF this year.
I wouldn't be surprised to the Raptors make it to the finals this year if they can sustain their play.
They always seem to **** the bed during playoff time, but I think this is their year.

Hope they show up this year, the bench is unproven and the pace will slow down to half court sets so I wonder how the young guys will adapt to it. Same with Casey, hope mans doesn’t go back to pound the rock and go ISO. Lowry absolutely needs to finally show up for the playoffs. Demar seems to have adjusted but Lowry is still ghost, maybe he’s still shook from when Pierce blocked him in the Brooklyn series lol. Hope it finally changes. JV does well in the playoffs cuz of the slower pace but he always gets injured for some reason so health is big this year. Ibaka needs to reverse aging, sometimes that guy is just moving in slow motion. NormGod plays well in the playoffs for some reason, he’s a big game guy he saved Casey’s job twice already. Rest of the guys just gotta play their assigned roles.

They already surpassed my win total prediction from preseason so this is good, 60 wins will be close tho.

ECF or die trying. Finals would be wild. 2K did have the Raptors facing the Rockets in the Finals back in October as well so hope them boys make it a reality.

#ProveEm

Whatever man. Most of the posts you made today. You're just sounding like a salty ex girlfriend or something and then Ben3333 just likes all your posts :lol:. We don't need fake fans anyway. Move along. You really went there talking about that series being fixed. If that was the case...every single Raptors game is fixed and a conspiracy theory of terrible calls because no one in the States wants to see the Raptors play...

What about when Lebron completely laid an egg against the Spurs that year. The whole point people were coming in here and making is that they forget those poor performances or losses by players like Lebron, but its a damn shackle for teams like the Raptors. I get the whole, "win a title and you'll gain respect thing", but when you refuse to acknowledge a team improving and just badger them with past Playoff failures. You can't tell me they treat any other franchise that way. The Sixers have been trash bags for a long *** time, but yet they draft well and gain good players and now they're praised highly. Have they made the Playoffs or done anything since Iverson?
You can't rebuttal based off facts, so you resort to name calling.

You're trying to compare the raptors to Lebron James 4x MVP 3 x champion and probably top 5 goat when he lost to another top 5 goat TD 2x MVP 5x champion :lol:

This is the best Raptors team of all time, but it's still not enough to win a title. They'll be labeled underdogs in the east until they beat Lebron in a playoff series and prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Anyone recall seeing AM1 Pinnacle "Sail" colourway at a Outlet?
Looking for a size 10...

Thanks in advance.

those hit dixie nike clearance store. i saw larger sizes there couple weeks ago, you should go there and take a look.

picked up the nike lab gaitor boots in pure platnum today at nike vm's for 110 bucks. 30% off plus $10 bucks off... i swear i was shocked seeing the white pair on the shelf, also the only pair ive seen at all outlets, feeling lucky..

lots of air max zero at the outlets today. not much in terms of jordans.

You can't rebuttal based off facts, so you resort to name calling.

You're trying to compare the raptors to Lebron James 4x MVP 3 x champion and probably top 5 goat when he lost to another top 5 goat TD 2x MVP 5x champion :lol:

This is the best Raptors team of all time, but it's still not enough to win a title. They'll be labeled underdogs in the east until they beat Lebron in a playoff series and prove otherwise.

That’s all I’ve been doing is spitting facts the entire time. Like I’ve said before because you clearly don’t read anything. I didn’t say the Raptors are going to walk through Cleveland or any other team for that matter. The point of discussion was clearly about the level of respect they receive around the league when doing well/winning the East. We established that all people are hung up on is past failures like it’s impossible to move forward in life. You just sound like you want to make rebuttals to be right if they don’t do well like, I told you so. You weren’t saying anything that wasn’t obvious if you’ve watched basketball at all. It’s obvious that the only thing that garners respect are titles to you. Everyone knows Bron is going down one of the GOAT, but every reign comes to an end. I brought up poor series Lebron has had, and the only media person who dares to bad mouth Lebron is Skip Bayless because he’s spitting some fact and a lot of hater talk. That’s another obvious fact you just stated. We know the Raptors are heavy underdogs and have been ever since the team first existed in 1995. I’ll always name call you as well because you're an Arsenal supporter.

Last edited:
those hit dixie nike clearance store. i saw larger sizes there couple weeks ago, you should go there and take a look.

picked up the nike lab gaitor boots in pure platnum today at nike vm's for 110 bucks. 30% off plus $10 bucks off... i swear i was shocked seeing the white pair on the shelf, also the only pair ive seen at all outlets, feeling lucky..

I was at Dixie the other day.
Didn't see any in the size 10 isles so maybe I'll check another location.

That’s all I’ve been doing is spitting facts the entire time. Like I’ve said before because you clearly don’t read anything. I didn’t say the Raptors are going to walk through Cleveland or any other team for that matter. The point of discussion was clearly about the level of respect they receive around the league when doing well/winning the East. We established that all people are hung up on is past failures like it’s impossible to move forward in life. You just sound like you want to make rebuttals to be right if they don’t do well like, I told you so. You weren’t saying anything that wasn’t obvious if you’ve watched basketball at all. It’s obvious that the only thing that garners respect are titles to you. Everyone knows Bron is going down one of the GOAT, but every reign comes to an end. I brought up poor series Lebron has had, and the only media person who dares to bad mouth Lebron is Skip Bayless because he’s spitting some fact and a lot of hater talk. That’s another obvious fact you just stated. We know the Raptors are heavy underdogs and have been ever since the team first existed in 1995. I’ll always name call you as well because you're an Arsenal supporter.
You're being a hypocrite.

You're disrespecting Arsenal for not winning the EPL while crying about people disrespecting the Raptors for not winning the NBA

Continuation...

giphy.gif

FSR of the gaitors or hash?

Mind as well dead the sports talk in here.

He can start a Raptors season thread in the sports forum if he wants to get on his soap box and cry further

Mind as well dead the sports talk in here.

He can start a Raptors season thread in the sports forum if he wants to get on his soap box and cry further

Lmao no one was crying. I don't care that you're not my internet friend. I agree. Keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom