Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^
I know! But some employees give me a hard time because it's "not allowed" LMAO
oreo bits are definitely harder to crush than an apple pie, but okay. :rofl:

Sorry i STRICTLY mean Shakeys chicken, Jolibee does have that peach mango pie....... drools

maxresdefault.jpg

Woah I gotta go there

I know someone that does this with McDs apple pies. :lol:

Use to do that all the time when I ate Mc ****s

lol whats up with this thread that everytime i catch up on it.. people bring up fried chicken ? missing something ? lol

best way to eat at Cheesecake Yorkdale is to be there at 10am-10:30am, wait time will be 30-40mins. anything after that is a sh** show.
I've done that twice now and never waited more than 40 mins. and by waited i mean walking around the mall drinking coffee etc not REALLY
waiting in line

the best way to eat at cheesecake factory is probably just to go somewhere else.

The Cheesecake Factory (3401 Dufferin St.)

• Inspected on: February 22, 2018
  • Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional)
  • Number of infractions: 7 (Significant: 5, Crucial: 2)
  • Crucial infractions include: Operator failed to ensure food is not contaminated/adulterated and operator fail to maintain hazardous foods at 4C (40F) or colder
https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/20...secake-factory-subway-prohibtion-gastrohouse/

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Cause we don't look better than the Cavs anymore and don't look like finals favorites.

See how things go against Boston tonight.

Raptors looking shaky AF right now

Hopefully Demar can shake his slump before the playoffs

Rockets are the finals favorites and GSW. Raps were never the favorites this season to win it all?!
#1 in the east doesn't demand respect? I'm done.

Rockets are the finals favorites and GSW. Raps were never the favorites this season to win it all?!
#1 in the east doesn't demand respect? I'm done.
Not when you can't beat LeBron and a Boston team that doesn't have its best player. #1 in the East don't mean anything, we've been playing like dookie and playoffs aren't looking so bright.

@quik I'm fully agreeing with you on that one. Not even coming at you in the least bit. There's little to say that can defend these guys play of late. It's been atrocious to even watch in this run of like 10 games. Teams are just getting everything they want against them with little to no resistance, while the Raptors are just trying to have Western shoot outs with everyone and are going like 5/40 from 3 point. They need to go back to what was making them successful earlier on, simple as that. They've started to play hero/iso ball again and you can't do that and win against a team like the Cavs, Celtics or any other top tier team.

i just don't like judging a season based off of 2 weeks. The season is long and playoff basketball is yet
to start. let's reassess during the first round and see how they look.

i just don't like judging a season based off of 2 weeks. The season is long and playoff basketball is yet
to start. let's reassess during the first round and see how they look.

I agree with that too, but it's also a very troubling sign to be trending in this direction right before the Playoffs. I don't think anyone said that they're "judging the entire season based off of these last two weeks" too. It's bad slippage, yes, but every team goes through slumping periods. You also want your team to be playing at a high level going into the Playoffs because it's not as simple as just flipping a switch and being "good again".

Everyone on social media going off on the Raptors though because when we win, "they still suck, just wait until they choke in the Playoffs", and when we lose..."Told you so. Same old Raptors". Kyle had a HORRENDOUS game yesterday and in the post game, pinned the loss on himself. I wouldn't pin any loss entirely on Kyle but he truly was horrible from a shooting perspective and decision making perspective. The entire team played trash defense tho. I can't get over these long stretches they seem to go through of not being able to buy a bucket though. Like how can you stay in a game when teams are coming down and actually hitting their 3s, and you counteract with 4 minutes straight of not scoring...

The story line for the past 3 seasons has been the same: Can we get passed Lebron?

Our last milestone was making the Eastern Conference Finals.

We might have a record season this year and that's great, but ultimately we'll be judged on our playoff performance.

As a whole, bad time to hit a lull within the team, last nite JV was killing it but then they went away from him in the 2nd half just like the previous Raps /Cavs game. Tonite might be the most important game of the season. They better show up against them Saltics.

As for McDonald’s I’m a simple guy, fries dipped in the sundae and I’m good.

Are those Kobe 15 aka AD NXT 360 dropping here?

Back
Top Bottom