Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Funny, went on foot locker’s website at 11 today and was somehow able to cart a pear of butters hassle free. Must’ve been my lucky day lol.

That being said, I’m most likely gonna return them after taking some pictures of them. If anyone wants to take em off my hands (size 8.5), I’m gonna let em go for 350 (retail + tax + shipping). Pm if you want em!

Foot locker will probably cancel your order anyway

20% off of all footwear at Dixie Nike outlet this weekend. Still lots of samples in size 8-11 for men and 7-8 for women. Saw some size 3.5y samples today as well

Thanks again, I grabbed a pair of sample training shoes that I can use any day at the gym. It was not busy at all if your planning to go.

Via Capsule live raffle.

Dirt magnets
254C7EC2-AE8C-4021-B461-91F7376790BB.jpeg

Capsule at Yorkville had a lot as well. Felt like at least 50+ people who won the black pair.

Heard there were remaining sizes at the jordan store for the black pair as well an hour ago.

Capsule at Yorkville had a lot as well. Felt like at least 50+ people who won the black pair.

Heard there were remaining sizes at the jordan store for the black pair as well an hour ago.
Wow pairs remain - they must have gotten a crap load.....

just got back home biking under the blazing heat. christ.
what i miss? lmao. passed on everything this weekend. feels
2018-06-29_1147.jpg

What sizes did you see? I got there around 3:45 and someone took the last pair - a size 13.

11,11.5, and I think was a 8.5 was what I saw the guy bring up to cash for the 3 after me. When customers asked the guys was like sure no problem, but then again I was only in and out in 10mins.

Vmills had nothing. 25% off hash and most items in the store. They did have these watermelon AM1 in bae size for cheap tho

Attachments

• 478FF88E-E4F9-4FE9-AFAA-EF73743BFD1B.jpeg
    478FF88E-E4F9-4FE9-AFAA-EF73743BFD1B.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 49
HH

25% off hash, most interesting shoe I saw there was probably a size 11 AF1 foamposite hi, and some AF1 jewels in scattered

On racks
Lots of Kobe AD and metcon 3(4?)
Terra Humara
Dunk Low Leather
AM0 Black with gold swoosh
Usual outlet Jordan’s there best were probably the Pro Strong which just retro’d and for those who like they still had Spizike
Soft Pink Blazer Low TC

Didn’t look at clothing, women’s side was the usual stuff too

There’s a movado store there now where saucony used to be

And I heard through some people that work at the mall that they might have a Patagonia and/or an Arc’teryx which would be blessings on blessings. Hope the rumours are true.

And I heard through some people that work at the mall that they might have a Patagonia and/or an Arc’teryx which would be blessings on blessings. Hope the rumours are true.

Would love to see an Arc store. Found a multi cam joint months ago at NOTL but it was still WAY too expensive for me. Haven't been back there since, still wondering if it's sitting there.

HH

25% off hash, most interesting shoe I saw there was probably a size 11 AF1 foamposite hi, and some AF1 jewels in scattered

On racks
Lots of Kobe AD and metcon 3(4?)
Terra Humara
Dunk Low Leather
AM0 Black with gold swoosh
Usual outlet Jordan’s there best were probably the Pro Strong which just retro’d and for those who like they still had Spizike
Soft Pink Blazer Low TC

Didn’t look at clothing, women’s side was the usual stuff too

There’s a movado store there now where saucony used to be

Thanks for the update. Were there any metcon flyknits? TIA

Thanks for the update. Were there any metcon flyknits? TIA

They had various cw’s 119 or 129 not sure

Would love to see an Arc store. Found a multi cam joint months ago at NOTL but it was still WAY too expensive for me. Haven't been back there since, still wondering if it's sitting there.

Seriously, that’s the only reason I go to NOTL but the selection there isn’t great. I heard the Vancouver Arc’teryx outlet store is amazing so I hope we get one here cuz that **** is too steep at retail even tho the product delivers.

Lebron man smh glad he left the east but did it have to be the lakers!?

Philly/Sixers then Toronto in the east rankings atm unless Bucks figure it out somehow. We top 4 as usual lol

Back
Top Bottom