5CAE7862-78D7-4626-BCBA-648829BB1F94.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 9
  • 49FC59D5-16A8-4848-AF4D-DED8A7F8CECC.jpeg
    49FC59D5-16A8-4848-AF4D-DED8A7F8CECC.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 5FAB82A2-6D60-444E-BC2A-345D69565F79.jpeg
    5FAB82A2-6D60-444E-BC2A-345D69565F79.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 11
I know a few of you guys have made purchases on stockx. Just wondering how much some of you paid on duties/customs and what the US price including shipping was. Just trying to figure out a general %

Undercover Reacts are restocking in Europe on Saturday. Im sure if you really wanted you could probably cop. Those south beach ones need to be in my rotation tho

anyone need Nike x Acronym Presto Dynamic Yellow in a size 10? Or swap for a size 9 in the same color way or in pink? Message me

Strange scenario...

I'm expecting a package from a family member and yesterday I come home to a notice from UPS. Figure it's from them and decide to pick it up today. I hit up my fam and tell them, they tell me they didn't ship UPS. I'm perplexed as to what it might be cuz I havent ordered anything.

Pick up location is one of those access points so I go there. Guy in the store looks through every package and can't find it. I call UPS and they say it should be there, I tell em it's not. They said call the sender to start a lost package investigation. I'm over here like who the hell is the sender? I check the tracking online...package originated in Wisconsin....what the ****?

Confused af

So did the LeBron 16 breds sell out everywhere in Canada, or did we just not get them? I can't find them chits anywhere.

Those...

... actually don't look half-bad! Could be a nostalgia cop for me.

They dropped at hoh last week. They will be on nike CA soon if you look in their basketball section you can put in your cell to be notified.

Strange scenario...

I'm expecting a package from a family member and yesterday I come home to a notice from UPS. Figure it's from them and decide to pick it up today. I hit up my fam and tell them, they tell me they didn't ship UPS. I'm perplexed as to what it might be cuz I havent ordered anything.

Pick up location is one of those access points so I go there. Guy in the store looks through every package and can't find it. I call UPS and they say it should be there, I tell em it's not. They said call the sender to start a lost package investigation. I'm over here like who the hell is the sender? I check the tracking online...package originated in Wisconsin....what the ****?

Confused af
that's super messed up. I'd check with the pick up location again just to make sure. but in all honesty UPS seriously screwed you if its actually your package. Lost package investigations don't really do anything besides ensure the sender gets recompensed for the lost merchandise.

Strange scenario...

Confused af

Sometimes fedex and Canada Post/purolator would send their shipments to ups if those companies are swamped. UPS gives a lot of their envelop sized packages to Canada post to ship as well.

I don’t know about the second half of your post though.

Undercover Reacts are restocking in Europe on Saturday. Im sure if you really wanted you could probably cop. Those south beach ones need to be in my rotation tho

Any specific shops? I want either the Green Mist or the blue with the brown sole (Lakeside?). I have the Sails but I want to sell them because I can't justify a pair people are paying $700 for in my rotation, especially with how white they are.

that's super messed up. I'd check with the pick up location again just to make sure. but in all honesty UPS seriously screwed you if its actually your package. Lost package investigations don't really do anything besides ensure the sender gets recompensed for the lost merchandise.

Sometimes fedex and Canada Post/purolator would send their shipments to ups if those companies are swamped. UPS gives a lot of their envelop sized packages to Canada post to ship as well.

I don’t know about the second half of your post though.

I'm thoroughly confused cuz I didn't order anything :lol:

My fam that sent the order to my place said the place they ordered from uses Loomis. They actually called me after to set up a pick up time, so I dunno what the hell this package at ups is.

Anyone ever successfully reuse a Livestock raffle ticket? I can't be bothered to go downtown and pick one up, haha. My subway commute has increased exponentially in the last few days with delays. Took me 35 minutes from Lawrence to Wellesley two days ago.

Back
Top Bottom