Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

looks like they did, I'm seeing postings on kijiji. not sure which stores sold them though.
I messaged the kijiji sellers asking where they got the humidity dunks because I couldn't find them at skate shops like bluetilelounge and adrift, and they're all dodging the question lol..?
seems weird, maybe they were all backdoored or something.

NT fam, any spots clearing out Nike full length Air Maxes? Need a pair for gym use, so don't care too much about colourblocking.

Anyone ever successfully reuse a Livestock raffle ticket? I can't be bothered to go downtown and pick one up, haha. My subway commute has increased exponentially in the last few days with delays. Took me 35 minutes from Lawrence to Wellesley two days ago.

Yeah I'm definitely debating if the commute is worth it today. I haven't won an LS raffle since Top 3 1s.

NT fam, any spots clearing out Nike full length Air Maxes? Need a pair for gym use, so don't care too much about colourblocking.

Dixie has 17s for $100 (sizes are very limited). Vaughan has 17s for about $180 and whatever hash discount is.

Yeah I'm definitely debating if the commute is worth it today. I haven't won an LS raffle since Top 3 1s.

I've never won from there. Every time there is a raffle and I don't go in, I feel like I've already lost. I'll probably go tomorrow morning to avoid any real traffic. Might even hit Haven at that point.

Nike Dixie good for plain running shoes? looking to pickup a few. May go by tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Friday isn't as crazy as the weekend right?

Toronto premium outlets have of note:
air max 1 anniversary aqua -$130
Air Jordan 10 dark shadow and “I’m back”- $169 I think
Air Jordan 13 olive - can’t remember price
Air Jordan 1 flyknit BHM - $160 +30% off
Women’s pure platinum vapormax - regular price $255
foamposite rust pink - can’t remember price

Decent sizes of all of the above. And the hash wall is additional 30% off

Nike Dixie good for plain running shoes? looking to pickup a few. May go by tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Friday isn't as crazy as the weekend right?

Hit and miss there for any shoes there. If you go before the evening, lineups should be fine.

has anyone here actually one from any of these social media raffles? really questioning whether or not I'm wasting my time and annoying all my friends by tagging them lol

has anyone here actually one from any of these social media raffles? really questioning whether or not I'm wasting my time and annoying all my friends by tagging them lol

Annoying my friends is the only benefit of those raffles, haha. I won once from Exclucity in Markham but it was the Beluga 2.0s.

I've won twice, Pirate Black Yeezys from SNS and Atmos AM1/Jordan 3 pack form Capsule...I usually don't bother with the repost a pic type raffle unless I want the shoe really bad, but the tag a friend in a comments type of raffle aren't too much of a hassle so I'll enter anyways. What's crazy is, I've won as many social media raffles as I have Livestock in-store raffles :rolleyes
At this point, I've done so many raffles on IG and always tag the same 3 friends they know to ignore it...lol

those gold dunks are at the nike employee store. think they're around $100. walked by quickly on sunday while i was there. nothing good to report on as well.

if anyone can help me pick those up it would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom