Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If you guys want the yeezy 700 under retail, I left the shoes into my cart and entered my information (e-mail is most important I think) and didn't check out
hours later I received an email for 10% off

88e7b98916.png

If you guys want the yeezy 700 under retail, I left the shoes into my cart and entered my information (e-mail is most important I think) and didn't check out
hours later I received an email for 10% off

88e7b98916.png

Discount doesnt work on these.

Anyone know if these are releasing in Toronto? I think they're supposed to drop on November 2nd, and outside of the Off-white AM90, Zoomfly and Ultra Boost 1.0 OG, these are my most wanted for the rest of the year.

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 9.35.17 AM.png

What’s the word on Particle Rose TF or TK pieces at Dixie Clearance? Scored a F&F 30% coupon starting Thursday and might make the trek!

What’s the word on Particle Rose TF or TK pieces at Dixie Clearance? Scored a F&F 30% coupon starting Thursday and might make the trek!
Only ever seen a medium in the shorts a couple days ago, and one small in the pants maybe 2 weeks ago. Gonna have to catch it on a lucky visit or something

Hey anyone know of any tailors that give a good taper on a double stitch? Got some carharttt cargos that are double stitched on both sides and my tailor close by said she couldn’t do it cuz of that.

V Mills Update
Cool Grey 11 Lows $169.99 FSR
Black Kobe AD NXT 360 $185 no sz 11
Dusty Cactus regular price no discounts
Had some Air Max 270s at 30% off various colours near cash register

In the morning....
- Had about 30 pairs of the Jordan 11 cool greys
- 40 pairs of the Kobe AD NXT 360 mamba day. No size 10.5 or 11 and no more in the back. Whatever in the aisles is what is left. Lots of 10s, some 11.5 and 12-13. Think there were some 9s.
- Minimal Kobe AD NXT Multicolour 2.0 on hash
- 20 pairs of the Blazers Royal Easters QS for $99
- Some scattered Westbrook Why Not Zero in various colours for $119 with 30% on hash.
- Jordan 32 low camo in the Aisles as well. (forgot the price... 139?)

Hash still had 30% off

The Jordan 11s probably will be gone soon I would assume.

Anyone deal with consignment shops such as Essentials or Re-Run? Looking to get rid of my personal pair of these Yeezys. Super underwhelming and ugly in hand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom