Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

madness or not worth it?

I got there at 8:45, no wearable basketball shoes casual or not. Ugly Lebron 14 lows thatve been there for months at 109, some kobe takedown model. Nothing on hash at the time

Lot of derozan jerseys in small sizes, a kd t shirt, kobe jersey in purple or white. Curry jersey

No basketball gear it was mostly sweats and hoodies

Tech fleece shorts in grey large and xl for $55 before discount

No regular crew socks either just no shows

I got a hoodie and a basketball so I didn't have to leave empty handed

Line to get in store, line to pay that is at the back of the store because resellers holding up the line debating the receipt price

Go at 8 am tmrw if the sale is still on that's when I saw people copping with no wait time

Kaws x Sesame Street is up on Uniqlo. No toy bundle online though

Their app is garbage. Tried ordering and kept giving me errors – told me to reload page. When I checked my credit card apps it said that there are five pending payments! I have no email confirmations. Totally ****** up.

Their app is garbage. Tried ordering and kept giving me errors – told me to reload page. When I checked my credit card apps it said that there are five pending payments! I have no email confirmations. Totally ****** up.

I had issues loading the clothing earlier. Kept showing my size OOS but I closed and reopened and was able to cop. Got a confirmation instantly.

Lineup for VM right now. Oh and there’s like 50+ people behind me now. Shoulda stayed home, lol.

Attachments

• 980F82BC-8716-4716-89B3-C35D7C88827B.jpeg
    980F82BC-8716-4716-89B3-C35D7C88827B.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Need a new TV, 65 inches preferably.
Is boxing day a better time to purchase or should i cop on black friday?

Looking for a TV too top picks from my research are a Samsung UN8000 or Q6/Q7 and maybe a Vizio F1 from Costco

I would look at Costco since they have 2 year warranty with all theirs TV's, through the store not manufacturers warranty. It's an extra $100 for 3 year extended warranty which brings you to 5 years!

I bought the F1 65' 4k vizio from them earlier this year and Im very happy with it. Paid just over $1200 with warranty. The down fall to this TV vs Samsungs is the UI is much nicer on the Samsung and the smart TV part is a little snappier. If picture quality is all you care for I would go with Vizio.

Designer depot at vm hired a dj but place is empty. Very affordable stuff

Also uniqlo has all the sesame street gear

Don’t get me started on the line to check out at VM. Smh.

These are a good deal though, I think. Additional 40% off.

Attachments

• 5D24A214-2092-482A-A2E5-262A2DC8B013.jpeg
    5D24A214-2092-482A-A2E5-262A2DC8B013.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 58
Don’t get me started on the line to check out at VM. Smh.

These are a good deal though, I think. Additional 40% off.

They’d be a good score for 40% off that price. I know they’ve got some exclusions but probably related to the newer stuff like AM 270s

You’re good for braving that line B. I wouldn’t have the patience

They’d be a good score for 40% off that price. I know they’ve got some exclusions but probably related to the newer stuff like AM 270s

You’re good for braving that line B. I wouldn’t have the patience

Word. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom