Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I had issues loading the clothing earlier. Kept showing my size OOS but I closed and reopened and was able to cop. Got a confirmation instantly.

Ya I went over to Yorkdale to dispute it and try to repurchase in store. Manager allowed me to bypass the long queue! Checked my credit card balance when I got inside and saw that the error transactions were refunded. Bad news is I ended up spending more than what I was originally charged anyway lol! Really cooked in there.

Anyone pull up to Dixie?

I did. I took the day off to rest up from a crazy couple of days at work only to get up at 5:30am to go get my winters on. Smh

Figured I was just up the street from Dixie so I decided to brave the outlet knowing if the line was too long I would leave. Well I got there and no line ups inside the mall or outside the parking entrance which I was shocked. I shopped for an hour or so and got some decent kicks and clothing for great prices but the line to pay was about 1hr which was expected. All in all in was pretty chill and not crazy at all in there.

I checked out the SS Kaws toy release this morning ( didn’t care for the clothing) but decided to pass because the app didn’t have the box pack. Well to my surprise my wife ended up picking them all up for me minus the box. Not a big deal honestly.

Long day and I’m ready for a nap lol. Have a great weekend everyone!!

went to dixie yesterday, not much there but a employee brought out a rack filled mostly with samples for what looked to be his friends. Was able to snag TK USA joggers for 24.99 before he brought the rack back into the back.

Jordan store still has the first 2 pics below for 25% below retail . EXclucity on yonge has some discounted recent jordan release such as the platinum 11s for $199.99!!! Lastly all sizes 7+ in the sesames are still available at champs Eaton’s

Attachments

• 2106706A-F0B9-457E-BF0B-C0E35C375BAB.jpeg
    2106706A-F0B9-457E-BF0B-C0E35C375BAB.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 122
  • A3B01192-9272-4F37-9406-A712B2D72DD3.jpeg
    A3B01192-9272-4F37-9406-A712B2D72DD3.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 033C9424-E98C-49A4-A85C-2A0803092974.jpeg
    033C9424-E98C-49A4-A85C-2A0803092974.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 132
Jordan store still has the first 2 pics below for 25% below retail . EXclucity on yonge has some discounted recent jordan release such as the platinum 11s for $199.99!!! Lastly all sizes 7+ in the sesames are still available at champs Eaton’s

Those JTH’s at that price... damn.

damn so yeezys are actually sitting, thought it was a more of the states type thing, not too surprising but still somewhat

Anyone know if f there are Yeezy left for retail in store???

Yea, downtown Eatons is probably your best bet for stock. I know the adidas stores also have stock remaining as well. Not sure on sizing, I suggest you call ahead.

Any deals for the Jordan 33 Future of Flight colourway? FL is the only online store that has them but they are excluded from Cyber Monday discount. Nike.ca has the other colourway.

Last edited:
So is it the general consensus that raffles for the Concords will start on Monday the 3rd? Or has anyone received different information? I know that folks are saying this is going to be the easiest release, but you never know...

Back
Top Bottom