Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not really, my friend since high school’s a season ticket holder and he ALWAYS hooks me up. Y’all gonna be sick to your stomach when you find out how much I (and season ticket holders in general) paid.

$450. And you KNOW the going rate on lower bowl tix was $2000+ but my dude is realer than real will only ask for face value from his friends.
[/QUOTE]

wait....WHAT???....i saw on ticketmaster retail was 700+ in the 300s.....450 for lower bowl for season tix holder?????

Do you know if they have any 10's?
no, as of 20 mins ago the staff said the smallest size they had was a 10.5. The last 10 they had sold early this morning when the store opened and then they sold a size 9 as well which was a return. If you really want a pair i'd check the next couple of days w 306 since there should be a good amount of returns w resell not being super high.

wait....WHAT???....i saw on ticketmaster retail was 700+ in the 300s.....450 for lower bowl for season tix holder?????

In a word: yes.

Edit: don't forget these season ticket holders are the ones who year-after-year committed thousands in advance and eat the cost of games like Pistons on a Wednesday, Pacers on a Monday, etc. without knowing if the team's making the Finals or not.
My guy does alright for himself but ain't exactly super-wealthy, just worked really hard and loves the Raps so he got his money right while taking care of his family too. So he's definitely earned it and I'm just lucky enough to be in his circle.

Last edited:
no, as of 20 mins ago the staff said the smallest size they had was a 10.5. The last 10 they had sold early this morning when the store opened and then they sold a size 9 as well which was a return. If you really want a pair i'd check the next couple of days w 306 since there should be a good amount of returns w resell not being super high.

Won't be shocked if a second stock drops in August....:nerd:

How hard are the v2 yeezys seems going to be to cop ? The non 3m pair. I hop on adidas.ca when they release and I’ll be fine ? Or is it limited ?

How hard are the v2 yeezys seems going to be to cop ? The non 3m pair. I hop on adidas.ca when they release and I’ll be fine ? Or is it limited ?
Was wondering the same thing but decided to enter some raffle during lunch just to increase my odds

Seeing as Duff Mall is getting these I'm thinking theres good stock? But then judging by the lines for the raffles seems hefty demand as well.

Thanks for the info. I dropped by and the smallest size they have now is 11. Too bad.... would've copped for nostalgia purposes.

Everytime I see the Raptor taking a bite outta the Larry O’Brien or outta the GSW logo on my feed or on clothing I’m reminded of the old GoodFoot shirt where the Raptor is biting the G, gotta find that shirt and take it outta retirement forreals

NBA Finals hats were restocked at SC at EC round lunch time today not sure what stock numbers are like now

Everytime I see the Raptor taking a bite outta the Larry O’Brien or outta the GSW logo on my feed or on clothing I’m reminded of the old GoodFoot shirt where the Raptor is biting the G, gotta find that shirt and take it outta retirement forreals

NBA Finals hats were restocked at SC at EC round lunch time today not sure what stock numbers are like now
that tee was amazing RIP GDFT

Saw the finals hats as well around Scotia. RealSports had the Grey Finals Snapbacks and the Blk/White Logo Snapback w Finals patch. SC at Scotia had the Black/Red Logo Snapback w Finals Patch and Dad hat versions as well. FYI the patches are glued on instead of stitched so they're not well made since i already saw one of the hats w the patch peeling

Tons of stock at both locations.

ended up coping a pair of the final fours yesterday from 306 young but I must say the craftsmanship is garbage

Does anyone know when Jerseys with the finals patch on them will start to pop up?

No word yet from people I know... the patches and ironing on is the only option right now.
The game worn authentics that the players wear has a different patch than what was being sold at real sports.

Hopefully the authentic version with the shinier patch goes on sale...

Anyone that didn’t receive their kawhai newbalance. ca orders... customer service told me they are waiting for shipment early next week |l

No word yet from people I know... the patches and ironing on is the only option right now.
The game worn authentics that the players wear has a different patch than what was being sold at real sports.

I asked about this a few mins ago and one of the associates advised me that those patches are exclusive to the players. I’m guessing that the only way we can get our hands on them is if they sell game worn finals jerseys or have extra ones after the series is over

ended up coping a pair of the final fours yesterday from 306 young but I must say the craftsmanship is garbage

Doesn’t help that they’ve been sitting in Nike’s warehouses for way over a year. If you look at the production dates, they span from late 2017 into early 2018

Didn’t know a grey version exists. Wish they did the tee in that colourway too since there’s no black.

A bummer, but Real Sports won’t be getting any new authentics until after the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom