Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have the Finals Game 1 OVO long sleeve tee for sale? Have been browsing Kijiji but worried I’ll end up buying a fake one. Did they only give out XLs at the game or other sizes too?

Got my purple shorts in from SC. I'm considering adding pockets at a tailor but scared they mess em up, has anyone gotten them done before?

Anyone have the Finals Game 1 OVO long sleeve tee for sale? Have been browsing Kijiji but worried I’ll end up buying a fake one. Did they only give out XLs at the game or other sizes too?
I heard only XL.

I think it might be pretty hard to fake that quickly?
some ppl selling for $200, crazy.

I heard only XL.

I think it might be pretty hard to fake that quickly?
some ppl selling for $200, crazy.

Thanks, feel like there’s fakes of everything these days! I have seen some posts for sizes small through XL so need to be careful

My shirt was size L

Attachments

• B37E72FE-3EA0-436C-9017-A956586DDAA2.jpeg
    B37E72FE-3EA0-436C-9017-A956586DDAA2.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 40
Anyone bought the raptor 4s from the Ovo site? Wondering if you guys got shipment or not yet

My shirt was XL and it didn't have the Raptor/OVO branding on the inside?

My guess is shirts only came in L and XL.
same, the one i have doesn't have the branding on the inside screened on but it's a Large. I think they only made L and XL which is normal for playoff runs freebies. Anything smaller is likely a fake,.

Got my purple shorts in from SC. I'm considering adding pockets at a tailor but scared they mess em up, has anyone gotten them done before?
I believe a few from here have. Studio Kim has experience doing those.

Regarding the Finals patches, was chatting with an old friend who is one of the Mgrs of Real Sports, and it sounded like they were only doing the iron-on patches - no stitched versions.

My shirt was XL and it didn't have the Raptor/OVO branding on the inside?

My guess is shirts only came in L and XL.

Hmmm when you say branding on the inside you mean where it shows the OVO/Raptors logo and the shirt size? If so, makes it even harder to spot a fake then lol. Ah well, fingers crossed I find a real one at a decent price.

Have an XL looking to swap for an Large.

Hey i have a pair of Concord 11's in a size 9.5. I dont have the receipt but i bought it from the footlocker in sq1 still DS with everything. Willing to sell it for retail since i dont have the receipt PM me if you are interested or know someone who is.

I got a few done from Studio Kim on Queen West. I don't remember the cost since it was a few years back but the price was great and they did a great job.

My advice:

- Bring in a second pair of shorts to show how you want the pockets done
- Try and request the colour you want the inner pockets to be so they match
- And make sure they don't use velvet for the pockets, this happened with my Bulls shorts and because of the material stuff slips out easy :lol:

Looks like RS finally got the grey colourway in.

Three cops dealing with the line at Adidas originals on queen. Is that just for the 700 v2? Cop shouting at one guy "I dont care if you were in the line and left to get food, they have a photo of the line, now leave". Imagine Adidas will be going back to drops in the app after this.

Three cops dealing with the line at Adidas originals on queen. Is that just for the 700 v2? Cop shouting at one guy "I dont care if you were in the line and left to get food, they have a photo of the line, now leave". Imagine Adidas will be going back to drops in the app after this.

That's not for the Vanta, apparently it was for the Black Reflective 350 V2s.

...and omg, just 2 more wins. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom