Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

sorry, but each phone has a diff pickup slot.

plus, you got one :smile:

Just wanted two more hats as a during the week of the initial release I told another nter (who helped me out a lot before) and a co-worker that I was gonna line up and get three - one for each of us. On the day of, I saw the mess at 6 am then went back to bed and they both missed out

Blank jays jerseys are marked down to $39.99 at svp steeles. With the way jays are giving away players, blank jerseys are the best option. I think this is the last year for majestic before nike jerseys come

9943719E-2175-41F8-86F4-018693216870.jpeg

Totally forgot about the OVO Raps merch and checked the app at 6:10 and most items were sold out. I managed to grab an XL tee which was what I wanted. Pick up date is Friday as well and of course I’m off Thursday and Friday for my bday and won’t be downtown/work. I guess I’ll make a trip down and make a day of it.

** Edit- Of course my pick up time is 8am-12pm and I'll be in Muskoka so that's a no pick up for me. All good though not losing any sleep over it.

Also if anyone is looking for the Kawhi Slam magazine, Shoppers at Bay Adelaide Centre has over 10 copies.

Last edited:
Picking up my ovo raptors gear tomorrow I hope it is organized and the line goes smoothly. None of that silly business going on where guys in store got 6 hats each

Anybody know if the Squidward Kyries are sold out in Toronto? Only one Footlocker in Montreal got them. Bummed they aren't releasing on NDC this Saturday.

Picking up my ovo raptors gear tomorrow I hope it is organized and the line goes smoothly. None of that silly business going on where guys in store got 6 hats each

Hope it will be smooth but won't be shocked if its a **** show. Seems like there's no breaks between the time slots either. It's either 8-12, 12-4 and 4-8. So if it isn't smooth and there's big crowds, a lot of overlapping will happen. :smh:

Hope it will be smooth but won't be shocked if its a **** show. Seems like there's no breaks between the time slots either. It's either 8-12, 12-4 and 4-8. So if it isn't smooth and there's big crowds, a lot of overlapping will happen. :smh:

Has anything relating to the championship been smooth? :lol: People with 12-4 slots will line up at 5 am

Anyone know if it’s possible to switch times or days for the ovo pickup? Sucks we couldn’t pick our pick up time. Can’t make it for the alotted time =\

Should've just changed us online and let us pickup whenever.

At least they making us line up inside the stadium instead of outside on the street but there's probably going to be a line to enter. Sounds like a lot of people can't make their time slot wonder what happens to the leftovers

Im going at 12-4 will provide update

Last edited:
In line for my pickup.

Very organized with security. You have to check in with your app/reservation code and a piece of ID, before they let you in the line.

Line is inside the ACC at Gate 4.

Looks like it’s a pretty quick in and out process

In line for my pickup.

Very organized with security. You have to check in with your app/reservation code and a piece of ID, before they let you in the line.

Thanks for the update.

Can you let us know if the quality is decent and if it fits TTS?

Thanks!

In line for my pickup.

Should’ve been this way for the first drop tbh. At least they’ve learned lol

Thanks for the update.

Can you let us know if the quality is decent and if it fits TTS?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's the HUGE left over stock from the initial release in June thats be released today and tomorrow. That means the quality isn't great and the t-shirts fit a little snug so you may have to size up.

Has anyone tried to do a pickup at real sports outside of their pickup window? i dont think i can make it to my slot.

I know a few people who have been able to pickup a bit earlier, doesn’t hurt to try if you’re in the area apparently it’s super dead rn

Just left it's dead. Should've been like this the first time around. Make everyone in line pay and hand them out

Back
Top Bottom