Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Trying to help a friend out. He won size 9.5 in citrins but wanted cloud white. Let me know if anyone is down for a trade. Thanks!

The white throwback raptors nike shorts are on their website. I think I'm gonna get them they look better than the MN swingmans based on the pictures

Anyone else having issues with UPS recently? I ordered an iPhone which was out for delivery to me in Toronto yesterday but then it changed to in-transit. Was coming from Mississauga, then went to in-transit in Concord. And now it's in Mount Hope... What in the hell?

And I also have a pair of reflective Yeezys that were out for delivery yesterday in Concord and is now saying "please check back later for scheduled delivery." Really concerned about this one because I feel like it was stolen and I don't want to pay resell for Yeezys but I know the most Adidas would do is refund the money after months of trying to find the package... Such a professional courier, not realizing there's going to be mass demand for the iPhones shipping from Apple, Rogers, Bell, Fido, ect...

Anyone else having issues with UPS recently? I ordered an iPhone which was out for delivery to me in Toronto yesterday but then it changed to in-transit. Was coming from Mississauga, then went to in-transit in Concord. And now it's in Mount Hope... What in the hell?

And I also have a pair of reflective Yeezys that were out for delivery yesterday in Concord and is now saying "please check back later for scheduled delivery." Really concerned about this one because I feel like it was stolen and I don't want to pay resell for Yeezys but I know the most Adidas would do is refund the money after months of trying to find the package... Such a professional courier, not realizing there's going to be mass demand for the iPhones shipping from Apple, Rogers, Bell, Fido, ect...

Saw on Twitter that there was a major power outage at the UPS facility yesterday which caused a bunch of delays.

you passed the queue?! Jesus, congrats homie. But yea, don’t stress yet, probably will arrive Monday but be on the look out.

Last edited:
you passed the queue?! Jesus, congrats homie. But yea, don’t stress yet, probably will arrive Monday but be on the look out.

First time I've ever passed the queue for a hyped pair of shoes on Adidas... Been lucky to get a lot of dope pairs of shoes in my life but a non Cream White pair of Yeezys of Adidas.ca queue has eluded me until now. Next, non-GR Snkrs W.

HH was a mess today

Black Vomero 14 cw to go with the blue from last report
Racks of VM lol
No KD12s or other signature ball shoes
Both CW of the Haven/Clot shoes are there
Hash was a disaster

New Balance opened on Thursday

Saw 990 and 993 Made in America but shoes seem to be regular retail smh, only promo is buy 1 get 1 50% off, and before anyone asks no Kawhi gear lol

Arc'Teryx was 25% off

Cole Haan $75 off $250 or more

Passed by HH today - last day for those MVP cards - it was a struggle to find something
not the best colourway but they had some Element 87s in the dusty peach for $149.99 plus 30 off - so around $60 with MVP card.

Passed by HH today - last day for those MVP cards - it was a struggle to find something
not the best colourway but they had some Element 87s in the dusty peach for $149.99 plus 30 off - so around $60 with MVP card.

FSR on the 87? or on hash?

Anuone ever have problems with payout from stockx? I put my email for the payout, and set everything up on paypal site itself, and i keep getting payout error emails from stockx

Anuone ever have problems with payout from stockx? I put my email for the payout, and set everything up on paypal site itself, and i keep getting payout error emails from stockx

New PayPal account? Call PayPal they're surprisingly helpful.

Back
Top Bottom