Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

This game is boring
tired.gif

lmao @ marcus banks.

derozen lookin confident and the bench looks decent. this wouldve been a blowout if turk and bosh were playing.....forgot how bad pre-season was...sonnyweems/derozen/johnson....potential for a lot of top 10 highlites from these dudes.

Just got in the from the game.

I was sitting courtside so I'll throw some pics from my phone up in a few.

Highlights:
- Crowd was chanting "Reggie, Reggie, Reggie" throughout the game. He was loving it.
- Lou Williams made Calderon look silly on multiple occasions [Side note: he is one the fastest players I've ever seen]
- Calderon had a grip of turnovers and I think he only attempted 2 shots?
- Bargs off-season lifting paid off. He was visibly bigger.
- Douby's behind the back pass was nice [but he also has a reallll ugly J].
- Not sure how Iggy's dunks came off, but they were monsters.
- Never seen so many travels called in an NBA game.
- This year's Raps are far more athletic, but Triano had some lineups out there who couldn't hit a jumper out there to save their lives-- particularlynear the end of the game.
- Colangelo > Riccardi sign got some laughs

Patrick O'Bryant needs to play volleyball or something...Basketball just ain't his thing.

Tell me you guys saw the Weems-DeRozen interview where Weems interrupts DeRozen saying, "I'm sorry but Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of alltime!!!"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Weems again, son been hanging with J.R Smith a lot while in Denver.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Tell me you guys saw the Weems-DeRozen interview where Weems interrupts DeRozen saying, "I'm sorry but Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time!!!"
laugh.gif
gotta find that.

Raptors are bringing it this season.
I was in Ottawa and checked out the intrasquad game. I just gotta say: Weem's is a better dunker than Derozan. And Derozan is a better dunker than anyoneRaptors have ever had minus you-know-who

To be honest I didn't even know who this dude Weems was but after today dudes lookin nice on the court
pimp.gif

I know I was always clowning him after the Dunk Contest during ASW, he was J.R. Smith's partner and Kenny Smith kept going in on him saying he couldn'tpass and wondering where Chauncey was.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I know I was always clowning him after the Dunk Contest during ASW, he was J.R. Smith's partner and Kenny Smith kept going in on him saying he couldn't pass and wondering where Chauncey was.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DAMN (mr chi city voice)
I didnt even realize that was him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i always thought derozan had a pretty solid frame for the nba but seeing him standing beside vets on the court just goes to show what kind of build needs to bedeveloped in the pros.

- is sherman hamilton the colour guy now? did they finally get rid of rautins?!!! or is that just a raptors tv thing?
eyes.gif

- when are Christopher and Hidayet scheduled to be back in the lineup?

- sonny's two hand windmill.
pimp.gif

Cats are hyping up Derozen's flight game but from what I see Weems > Derozen.

Back
Top Bottom