Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

The Thunder will be disgusting if they can somehow convince a good big man to join them in the off-season
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Another terrible indictment on Jay as coach, the fact that his team can't seem to understand who the best players on the court are. The fact that we can have possession where Bosh and Bargnani don't touch the ball boggles my mind. You think like 70 games in we would some sort of offensive identity and no matter how dumb Sam was his teams always knew the pecking order always.
It's Triano's fault this team sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Raptors are better off missing the playoffs than getting swept in the first round.
Why? Our #$%%$!! GM traded our 1st round pick for 2 months worth of Shawn Marion.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Another terrible indictment on Jay as coach, the fact that his team can't seem to understand who the best players on the court are. The fact that we can have possession where Bosh and Bargnani don't touch the ball boggles my mind. You think like 70 games in we would some sort of offensive identity and no matter how dumb Sam was his teams always knew the pecking order always.
laugh.gif
You are the king of missing the point. All hail Carlos Tevez. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I thought it was lottery protected? If not nevermind
laugh.gif
You're right, it is lottery protected. It's gonna be hard though for this Craptors team to miss the playoffs seeing as how Chicago are in bad shape as well.

laugh.gif
You are the king of missing the point. All hail Carlos Tevez. 
laugh.gif
Yes, lets blame Jay Triano.

Lets blame a man who got an extension after going 25-41 last season. I, for one, am shocked at how poor he's been as Craptors head coach.

Also people who think Jarret Jack is better, was better than Jose need to return to planet earth with the rest of us.

You know the game is a blowout when the Announcers are talking about Drake's best songs.

I turn on the TV, see the score 100-69... 10 minutes left in the 4th... Turned the tv off.Best part of that few seconds was hearing Jack Armstrong talking about Drake, Dr.Dre etc. rofl

i never understand y triano doesnt play derozan in this garbage time and let him be the first option on offence

Originally Posted by goofy08

rebuilding is a word raptors fans are about to get used to hearing.
Thats what Colangelo was brought in to do. He's failed miserably.

Realistically the Raptors can finish 7-5 and end up 42-40. That means the Bulls will need to win 9-10 of their last 12 to get in. It looks like the Craptors will get in by default and then get swept by the Cavs.

Bulls are coming. We beat the Heat tomorrow night, and mark my words....we will get that 8th spot

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Bulls are coming. We beat the Heat tomorrow night, and mark my words....we will get that 8th spot
Dude, you can have it. An %*# whooping in the 1st round awaits the Craptors/Bulls.

I'd rather keep our 1st round pick and miss the playoffs then getting destroyed by LeBron in the playoffs and giving our 1st round pick to Miami,

Make the playoffs, let me watch Bosh for possibly the last time in a Raps uni and let me enjoy some Lebron highlights.

Sound like a good plan for me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Dude, you can have it. An %*# whooping in the 1st round awaits the Craptors/Bulls.

I'd rather keep our 1st round pick and miss the playoffs then getting destroyed by LeBron in the playoffs and giving our 1st round pick to Miami,
You have a deal, but you know what, I guarandamntee that the Bulls would take at least two from the Cavs.

I'm tired of mid round draft picks anyway, plus Milwaukee gets our if its not in the top ten.....soooo, bring on those Cavoleers.

And we'll take that Bosh guy off ur hands too.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Make the playoffs, let me watch Bosh for possibly the last time in a Raps uni and let me enjoy some Lebron highlights.

Sound like a good plan for me.
laugh.gif

Nuggets tonight 7pm TSN2.

Denver been in town since Wednesday night, maybe they'll be tired from Bosh's Party among other things.

Back
Top Bottom