Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

roll.gif

WOW

Bobcats 7pm TSN

If they don't win tonight I can't see them getting that 8th spot.

Watching this game for comedic purposes.

Trust me Raptors fans, missing the playoffs this year will be a huge blessing in disguise. This team needs a change of culture on the court and that will only happen when we have seasons like this where the team fails to meet expectations and the players/GM/coaches become accountable to MLSE.

I dont think MLSE are happy about making Colangelo one of the highest paid GMs in the league, having an above average payroll, being committed longterm to players like Jack, Hedo, Jose and Andrea, paying Sam Mitchell $4 million to stay at home AND YET they're on the verge of missing the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row.

laugh.gif
@ coming out flat at home against the Warriors.

Raps should still win this game though.

I've been hearing a lot of Raptor fans lately criticizing Hedo and saying he's the biggest problem with our team. I wonder if MLSE will hear this criticism and decide to ship Hedo out in the off-season.

Chill. We're playing the Warriors. Any other team we come out that flat against, we won't recover.

If the Raptors can't beat this team
smh.gif
. Let's hope its not a repeat of what happened in Oakland
mad.gif
. Hedo doesn't deserve the charmin ultra soft that he wipes his butt with.

woulda had a good shot at 7th if Chris woulda dunked it. aside; that was a nice steal/save by weems

So ... do you guys think the Bulls will take that 8th spot?

I need an opinion from the other side.

well with the tie breaker on Toronto's side, they pretty much have the equivalent of a 2 game lead.

so with 6 games remaining, any combination of Toronto wins and Bulls losses that equals 4 means Toronto gets the 8 spot.

Toronto has 2 gimmies against Detroit and New York, and the Bulls still have to play Cavs and Celts so imo Chicago won't make the playoffs

Originally Posted by goofy08

well with the tie breaker on Toronto's side, they pretty much have the equivalent of a 2 game lead.

so with 6 games remaining, any combination of Toronto wins and Bulls losses that equals 4 means Toronto gets the 8 spot.

Toronto has 2 gimmies against Detroit and New York, and the Bulls still have to play Cavs and Celts so imo Chicago won't make the playoffs
No such thing as gimmies with this team. Today should have been a gimmie, and it didnt happen.

I agree that we SHOULD win those games, but this is the Toronto Raptors; the best thing since Smush Parker.

Honestly, a 8th seed is a no-win situation. They're gonna get destroyed by the Cavs and management can claim that making the playoffs is an improvement on last year.. I hope they just blow it all up..

Back
Top Bottom