Official "Toys you never had" Thread vol. FUUU Cringle

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

JJC6723 wrote:

6a7eed2e3fd822ce1a175b5a98715ead.jpg

i could never find it...

I was gonna post this. I'm still looking for it to this day.

My friend had the dragon dagger and he would never let us play with it. Just kept it in the box on top of his closet, and sometimes he would bring it outpretend to play it like tommy did. We always looked awe haha. I had to settle for this..
GunLoose1a.jpg

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Was suppose to get one on my birthday but Toys R Us was out of stock
frown.gif

456737.jpg

dude
eek.gif
i always wanted wanted one of these but i never got one....didnt it run on 6 double a batteries?
laugh.gif

it ate batteries for lunch, man.

i remember i got this right before we went on a trip somewhere. an hour in, the batteries were done.

i had to use the rest of the money i got for Christmas that year to buy enough batteries to last just till we got to where we were going. all the way backhome, couldn't play because i didn't have anymore batteries.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

6a7eed2e3fd822ce1a175b5a98715ead.jpg

i could never find it...
I was gonna post this. I'm still looking for it to this day.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I never knew this existed!!

My friend had the Dragonzord and Megazord toys. He was a real lonely kid so I could knock at like any hour and his mom allowed me to come inside the apartment.He was still real lonely and ended up going to the Marines....god knows if he's okay.
frown.gif

Remember Dragonzord when he went into battle mode with the crazy big #& drill/sword thing?
eek.gif
And the MegaDragonZord!
roll.gif

This kid at school had the belt buckle thingy with the coins. I could never find it though.

Remember these crappy things? I always got them as a birthday gift from some distant family member. These things sucked!!
284b_1.JPG

But you can name any Power Ranger toy, I was pissed for months when they first came out and you had to get on a waiting list just to get one. Not even the oneyou wanted, but the one that's available
mad.gif
. I wound up getting the Redranger when I damn sure wanted the Green one like everyone else.

I also wanted one of these real bad and never got it.
0002708420714_500X500.jpg

I still have my Super Nintendo, in fact, I found it last week in storage with the Super Mario game, and I recently bought the Street Fighter Turbo and X-Mengames on ebay.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everything I ever wanted for X-mas when I was younger was all the Power Ranger stuff posted above, and more.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I wanted this gun so damn badly.
mad.gif
mad.gif

cps3000.jpg

wow!! this brings back memories. i remember wantin this but at first my pops said no. than when he saw that this kid kept owning us with his super soaker wewent out to toys r us and copped this. i got my pay back.

^^Haha. This thread brings back memories. I wanted an N64 too. Someone should post that Xbox360 video where its just the box with clothes. Oh and Crossfireseemed so fun on the ad but the actual thing was executed poorly. I also wanted that super soaker with the backpack but never got one.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

z65520430.jpg
i'll never know if they were more fun then a pillow fight

laugh.gif
yes i wanted these two...we would just take regular pillows and wrapem around our hands and start swinging lol...but every single zord toy i wanted..and that thing with the eye

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

z65520430.jpg
i'll never know if they were more fun then a pillow fight
These weren't worth the effort i thought, but i suppose its something everyone still needs to experience for themselves

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

JJC6723 wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I never knew this existed !!

My friend had the Dragonzord and Megazord toys. He was a real lonely kid so I could knock at like any hour and his mom allowed me to come inside the apartment. He was still real lonely and ended up going to the Marines....god knows if he's okay.
frown.gif

Remember Dragonzord when he went into battle mode with the crazy big #& drill/sword thing?
eek.gif
And the MegaDragonZord!
roll.gif

This kid at school had the belt buckle thingy with the coins. I could never find it though.

Remember these crappy things? I always got them as a birthday gift from some distant family member. These things sucked!!
284b_1.JPG

I was always stuck with these joints while everyone else had a gameboy

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

You just knew that the "one toy" was wrapped up in that last box; only to find a sweater with attached mittens buried in 3 pounds of tissue paper.

boulderhillbox.jpg

When it was unwrapped it turned out to be a dollhouse for my sister.

In fairness to my folks, it wasn't actually out yet in my country at the time, and i got it a little later on.

When i was a kid, i loved Transformers, but my folks HATED them. The one that really haunted me however was this.

016.JPG

Folks said it was violent expensive and fragile,

.... and that since i was good with Lego, i could just build one with Lego.

Parents tell their kids lots of stupid things, but that rates up near the top to me.
Do i sound bitter much? 20 odd years later and i still feel like chewing them out over it.

Bought a sealed original Megatron summer 99, when i got my first job out of college.

This was a couple of years before the toy was re-released,
cost me maybe $450, and i opened it straight away, and i'd probably do it again.

A classic toy the likes of which will never be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom