pimp.gif
I need both of those badly.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by Mister916

ronin5.jpg

I still want this *$+$ bad.
i only had ryo and sage.
I had those two and Cye, Rowen and Kento were so @#!**%$ hard to find. Just thinking about it now frustrates me.

I had the whole set!

I had to go to Mexico to finish it
laugh.gif

and the Voltron I had that loved it!

Suprised these toys are in my attic somewhere

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by hellaones

wrestling_buddies_uw.jpg
Me, my brother, and cousin had one when it came out that christmas. I had Hulk Hogan, brother had Warrior(pictured above), my cousin had The Million Dollar Man.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I remember my Nana got me and my brother these a few months before she died...I still have mine. I remember the day I got it I was like 5-6 I was happy ashell...
smile.gif

ahh man dude brought out Saba the White Rangers sword...I still wish I had mine...cuz when you press a button the lion end used to talk.

I was too old when play kitchen's came out

The Barbie Dream House always eluded me, but I made do with cardboard boxes and made a mansion
pimp.gif
roll.gif

viewing this thread was great... really did enjoy those power ranger zords when i was a kid. i just checked out ebay and purchased the white tigerzord, reddragon thunderzord, and the thunderzord assault team. can't wait for that ##+% to get here!!!

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

All I want is a Yak Bak

yakbak.jpg

had it but I want it back.
eek.gif
i havent seen this thing in 10+ years!

I had one too, taking into class, messin with kids.

all i wanted when i was lil was one of those lil jeeps where i could drive in control....use to throw mad tantrums seeing other kids with them.

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I wanted this gun so damn badly.
mad.gif
mad.gif

cps3000.jpg

Damn I wanted that too, but I settled for...

CPS2000.jpg

My friend and his brother have the 2500 and 3000, but I'm sad that they just let em sit outside to rot. Mines still works. Best $39.99 my dad ever spent lol.
ss2500.gif
i had this one, until i shot my little sister in the face with atpoint blank on 20x

me and my bro had to share toys
laugh.gif
but we had both those power ranger daggers....

i always wanted those power ranger big transformer toys :smh:my cousin always had the new ones

Typhon_II___1.JPG

i always wanted a Redline, DiamondBack, Haro, Dyno GT, Mongoose... anyone one of those would have made my life....
bicycle.jpg

this is the Golden Arrow from Radio Shack... my boy had one... this thing was mean back then

I blame not having these for my current toy addiction.I always wanted the little atv's. Accoridng to my friends these were diecast figures.
bionicsixgoodloosec.jpg
bionicsixhq1c.jpg

I never had any of the Power Rangers toys

For Christmas and my B-day I would always ask for Jordans

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I wanted this gun so damn badly.
mad.gif
mad.gif

cps3000.jpg

Damn I wanted that too, but I settled for...

CPS2000.jpg

My friend and his brother have the 2500 and 3000, but I'm sad that they just let em sit outside to rot. Mines still works. Best $39.99 my dad ever spent lol.
ss2500.gif
i had this one, until i shot my little sister in the face with at point blank on 20x
Isn't that the most powerful soaker? Could've taken her eye out
nonog.gif
nonog.gif
nonog.gif

Back
Top Bottom