Official "Toys you never had" Thread vol. FUUU Cringle

she said i wouldnt shoot her in the face, so i did. broad learned never to test me ever again

I remember craving this outta some high end catalog. My parents kept telling me no, we have bills. So like any 8 or 9 year old, I told them " F-O-K-E thebills" I knew what I was trying to say, just didn't know how to spell it. My fam still makes fun of that comment.

i would build lego wwf style rings and props to fight with my toys. i would make paper belts and shizzz. probobly my best toys were this batman with neon greenarms and purple body and my power ranger in space red ranger. ryo of wildfire also.

one that i cried for was the batplane, huge 'ol batplane. argh

grimlock2b.JPG

945651025_57e5ea8eb7.jpg

Bringing this back for the Holiday season.
..lets see some more toys that Santa decided not to put under your tree during your childhood.

Originally Posted by timbo109

I doubt this was actually available 8 years ago when I would have wanted it the most, but we, as a generation, missed out on this:
64979415448_Main400.jpg
I market for Hasbro....and yes I agree we missed out on some nice nerf stuff..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Joe Aircraft Carrier

gi-joe-aircraft-carrier.jpg
29qchte.jpg

I would go to my local Woolworth's and just stare at these things. Could never convince my mom to drop that c-note.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Joe Aircraft Carrier
29qchte.jpg

I would go to my local Woolworth's and just stare at these things. Could never convince my mom to drop that c-note.

same, although my pop's once came home with this
60035d61d9062fcef0c6786e5bb4c24d4009980.jpg

I gave him the
I was so ungrateful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Joe Aircraft Carrier
29qchte.jpg

same, although my pop's once came home with this
60035d61d9062fcef0c6786e5bb4c24d4009980.jpg

I gave him the
I was so ungrateful
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My mom bought me the same miniature for my birthday. The lions were fused, and the elbows didn't even fold...I was so disgusted.
I played with it all summer until my dad finally came through with the real deal that Christmas.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mad.gif

hq.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yoooo. I found this Ghost Busters playset in the garbage on the road. Took it home, sprayed it with a hose and I was golden. I think a kidmisbehaved and his parents threw it out to punish him because it was in perfect condition. COME UP!

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

easy-bake-oven.jpg

all these delicious fcking treats one can make, and i was deprived of my damn easy bake oven.
frown.gif

I wanted one so bad, too and my parents never gave in. A couple of months ago I convinced my boyfriend to buy one for his daughter and according to him itwasn't that E Z to use.

michelle

laugh.gif
My man said Woolworth. I would always go to the one Downtown Brooklyn, get a slushie and run to the toy department and hope that I could get a new actionfigure. It worked most of the time.

power ranger toys... i had the white tigerzord but that was it... im missing everything else and my parents wouldnt get it for me... the other toy id say inever got was a snes... i wanted that thing so badly

Back
Top Bottom