******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

ok, so maybe I am the only one who still has hope in another movie in this franchise being dope.

Release Date: July 3rd, 2011
Cast (so far): Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Patrick Dempsey
Speculation: Not as many robots as the 2nd, back to core mythology, Twins not to return according to Bay (though they have been spotted on set)

Pics (so far)
TF3AutobotsGoHome1.jpg

TF3AutobotsGoHome2.jpg

New color Ratchet?
TF3OptimusPrimeRatchetOK1.jpeg

Updated Bumblebee (ILL!)
TF3BumblebeeFox1.jpg

TF3BumblebeeFox2.jpg

New Autobot

23432_378103363417_500568417_3504218_5427172_n.jpg

until I see a pic of the lambo on set I won't believe it the only non american car I remember seeing was an Audi R8 in Transformers 2 & it died 5 minutes after they showed it but still can't wait 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

It'll be twice as corny as the 2nd one. Trust. But I still can't wait to watch it.

remember that 40 minute segment about that old transformer preaching his story and %!$!, I literally fell alseep
laugh.gif

Hell yeah, I'm ready.  Hopefully, this is the redeeming flick after the sub-par second one

I'm not even gonna get my hopes up by being excited. The less expectations i have, the better. Revenge of the Fallen was such a disappointment.

Hmmm....
I wonder if that Ferrari is Hot Rod...
HOPEFULLY this is better than 2.HOPEFULLY.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmm....
I wonder if that Ferrari is Hot Rod...
HOPEFULLY this is better than 2.HOPEFULLY.

word.  That's pretty much the only thing I'm asking for

Will they destroy the Ferrari in the first 5 mins like they did the Audi R8?

I like the transformers movies.  Better than Iron Man.

I mean, they'd be better if it was like the cartoon style characters, but I think the movies are good even though they look different than when we had the toys as kids..

Ill post some pictures from the set when i get some time.......And why did Bay say the Twins are not in this one!?........YES they are

Transformers 3 will include Orgy of Explosions and Robots, corny one liners, !$% shots of Megan, and laughable action sequences. 

For a quick second, I thought Michael Bay directed IronMan 2, that's how bad it was.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Transformers 3 will include Orgy of Explosions and Robots, corny one liners, !$% shots of Megan, and laughable action sequences. 

For a quick second, I thought Michael Bay directed IronMan 2, that's how bad it was.

roll.gif

So True.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

It'll be twice as corny as the 2nd one. Trust. But I still can't wait to watch it.

remember that 40 minute segment about that old transformer preaching his story and @*%#, I literally fell alseep
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah that was rather annoying, but the geeks were loving it.

Back
Top Bottom