******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

New Autobot

23432_378103363417_500568417_3504218_5427172_n.jpg

tfspotlight_hotrod_1a.jpg

pleaseeee

will the ferrari autobot be an italian stereotype?hope not.Rodimus would be a superb addition.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmm....
I wonder if that Ferrari is Hot Rod...
HOPEFULLY this is better than 2.HOPEFULLY.

word.  That's pretty much the only thing I'm asking for

This......and throw in Ultra Magnus, and change Megatron to Galvatron, then they might have something.

laugh.gif
this movie is going to suck. They're just milking it at this point.
laugh.gif
The first one wasnt even all that good.

I can't wait for this joint. The 2nd was ight to me, funny and action packed.

"Director Michael Bay says that Skids and Mudflap, which caused some controversy for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, will not be back for next summer's Transformers 3. Bay posted a simple message on his forums stating that "The Twins are not back in T3."

for the beasts
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg

transformers3previz1.jpg

transformers3previz3.jpg

"Director Michael Bay says that Skids and Mudflap, which caused some controversy for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, will not be back for next summer's Transformers 3. Bay posted a simple message on his forums stating that "The Twins are not back in T3."

for the beasts
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg

transformers3previz1.jpg

transformers3previz3.jpg

I heard she requested to not look so tanned in this movie, so
smh.gif
at the paleness

didn't really find the 2nd one that bad. i guess this movie is gonna be for the younger generations to enjoy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Transformers 3 will include Orgy of Explosions and Robots, corny one liners, !$% shots of Megan, and laughable action sequences. 

For a quick second, I thought Michael Bay directed IronMan 2, that's how bad it was.

roll.gif

So True.
indifferent.gif

for the beasts
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg

transformers3previz1.jpg

transformers3previz3.jpg

smh.gif
at the paleness

but hey, at least, it's still megan fox
laugh.gif

I still can't get pass the fact that a robot that can transform into a small building like Optimus can fit into a big rig which is no where near the size of a building, but probably still check it out

Originally Posted by HRelos

I still can't get pass the fact that a robot that can transform into a small building like Optimus can fit into a big rig which is no where near the size of a building, but probably still check it out

Originally Posted by hellomarco

for the beasts
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg

transformers3previz1.jpg

transformers3previz3.jpg

smh.gif
at the paleness

but hey, at least, it's still megan fox
laugh.gif

oh, it's not a problem at all.  I just think tanned Fox > ^ that
Megan-Fox-14.jpg

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by HRelos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

if it's Hot Rod/Rodimus... this will be epic
pimp.gif

I enjoyed TF2. I guess some people took it too seriously

I would bet money that is Hot Rod/Rodimus because i heard as well that the movie is going to be more like the orginal cartoons. I also heard that Unicron is going to show up some how

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmm....
I wonder if that Ferrari is Hot Rod...
HOPEFULLY this is better than 2.HOPEFULLY.

word.  That's pretty much the only thing I'm asking for

May this be true. My favorite Prime... RODIMUS

O silly Bay you, He also told us Megatron wouldnt be in the 2nd flick.........The twins are in the movie matter a fact here is a video of a scene in the script I read, one of the twin's are in Chicago looking for a parking spot and this Smart car swoops in on it, Skids gets mad and tosses the car like a Toy.......Bay is a horrible liar lol

the ferrari wont be hot rod and heres why

if it is that means prime dies and when they killed off prime in the 80s animated film alot of fans where pissed off by that

bay said he will go back to the transformers mythos.....and also, the ferrari might not even be red in the film

my guesses are wheeljack, mirage or sunstreaker

Back
Top Bottom