OFFICIAL TRAVEL GUIDE: JAPAN

I'm heading to Tokyo first week of March for a week. I've been thinking about taking a day to visit Mt. Fuji, but I've been reading it's a real gamble this time of year due to clouds. I may lose a day and not see a thing. I'm planning on going next year with my son for the Nintendo World opening. So I think I will crush Tokyo as much as I can for a week. BTW, I'm working on a Google Doc with recommendations. Will try it up once I"m done in a few days and greatly appreciate any feedback.

I took a trip to Japan for like 10 days, can honestly say it’s not enough. Next time I go I’m def gonna be there for 2 weeks.

Visiting Tokyo in July

Originally planned to go during the Olympics but it's a little cheaper to go a few weeks before. I'll actually be tehre during my birthday now so i'm looking forward to it

on one of my trips, i spent my birthday in japan and left late that night and got home in the morning to spend my birthday all over again.
last trip we did the same on christmas eve. my son enjoyed that.

I'm heading to Tokyo first week of March for a week. I've been thinking about taking a day to visit Mt. Fuji, but I've been reading it's a real gamble this time of year due to clouds. I may lose a day and not see a thing. I'm planning on going next year with my son for the Nintendo World opening. So I think I will crush Tokyo as much as I can for a week. BTW, I'm working on a Google Doc with recommendations. Will try it up once I"m done in a few days and greatly appreciate any feedback.

The wife and I will there the end of march till mid april(about 2 weeks) With the Onsen booked we are finally going to go back into our google doc and start planning the itinerary. Primarily going to see the cherry blossoms during that time
Salty Nintendo world won't be open when we go lol.

What's the weather usually like in late October/early November..Trying to go around that time this year for 2 weeks..

anyone here done a capsule hotel?
Think we'll be doing it for a night while we are there

I don’t get why the Japanese government feels the need to pay to restart tourism. Japan is like one of the most sought after tourist nation in the world. It’ll be back to normal without the help of the government

With US people blaming China for COVID-19, do you think Japan will back to normal anytime soon?

Had to cancel my trip to Tokyo, but i’m ready to re-book asap. Waiting imaptiently to hear more about this tourism initiative.

pretty much deja vu all over again with us going end of March till mid april 2021.

The trip is pretty much planned, its just the booking of everything over again

I'm curious to see what incentives they gonna throw our way

visa-japan-travel-restrictions-nov2020.png

Back
Top Bottom