Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got my pair (and I'm new to the forum, so forgive me) but bruh you were stringing people along for weeeeeks with cryptic messages about an impending restock. which is why I initially asked if anyone should actually listen to you lol

We been out here crackin’ his codes for nuthin’

50A8801B-474C-4E8C-99BB-00E43C13E43D.gif

Spicy Chicken:
Wendy's>Popeye's>Chicfila
Regular Chicken:
Chicfila>>Zaxby's>Popeye's>Wendys

I do like Raising Cane's over Zaxby's. We had 3 around here that closed within 18 months of opening.

I used to enjoy Chic-Fil-A, I always thought their chicken sandwiches were very good, like an 8.5/10.

But after tasting Popeye's, it absolutely ruined Chic-Fil-A for me. I'm not exaggerating. It tastes like trash now. :smh:

im not ling up 45 mins to an hour for a chicken sandwich i may or may not like that much. im going to wait for the hype to die down and go get em. or maybe sum1 i know manages to get a couple and gives me one lol

I waited 25 minutes at a drive-thru the other day. It was annoying but I didn't regret it.

My friend got stuck in a drive-thru for almost 2 hours!!! Apparently that location didn't limit how many you could order, so people were ordering 10-20 a car. :sick::sick::sick::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom