Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Popeyes nasty as f....if it ain’t bonchon count me out.

I end up getting bonchon like every six months and I swear every time I'll get it more often, and then I forget and the cycle continues. So good though

source.gif

Oh man, that cajun sparkle.. Wish I had some packets of that laying around.. Haven't had popeye's in years..

Which ones??

also saw Publix selling them as well

Imma swing by my Publix today they restock and do sales on tuesdays I have to buy food anyways. Idk I think it’s random all you need is the car code and you can look up which Walmart has em tho

jaynev jaynev , I actually cut/burn the ends of some of my laces and knot them so I can just slip on/off. I also use something called xpand lacing from time to time.

Anyone tried sail laces?

jaynev jaynev , I actually cut/burn the ends of some of my laces and knot them so I can just slip on/off. I also use something called xpand lacing from time to time.

Anyone tried sail laces?
Don’t they losen up over time?

I hate having the bow tie look on all my Jordan’s, 1s ain’t bad but 3,4 mainly but tucking behind is annoying

Xpand keeps them in place so you don’t even have to knot the end of the lace. The ones I’ve knotted are just slightly harder to get on/off since I set them tighter.

Back
Top Bottom