Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

VMA's. Whats Latifah wearing?
queen-latifah-nj-medley.jpg

Queen-Latifah-mtv-vma-2019-a-billboard-1548.jpg

some fakes :lol:

why’s the swoosh revered on the medial and lateral sides? probably some customs

latifah wouldnt knowingly rock fakes would she? im gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say those might be customs.

but ya never know. ive seen some peeps on yeezybuster that surprised me lol.

Most likely customs but I wouldn't put it past her to have on fakes and simply not know.. there are still a heap load of folks that don't care THAT much about kicks lol. It would just be a little odd considering how much attention sneaker culture has picked up over the last few years.

Most likely customs but I wouldn't put it past her to have on fakes and simply not know.. there are still a heap load of folks that don't care THAT much about kicks lol. It would just be a little odd considering how much attention sneaker culture has picked up over the last few years.

i always thought that when it came to famous peeps like her who have everything else (money, connections etc) but may lack shoe knowledge, that there is always an assistant or shopper or whoever they have on payroll who they can tell to go out and get the shoes and make sure they real from a reputable source.

How are they "fake?" There isn't a "real" version of that shoe, so of course it's a custom.

Having said that, I'm not a fan. I don't like customs that are just a different color of a hyped shoe. That's not very creative. These in particular are pretty bad, since the tongue tag don't even say "Cactus Jack" from what I can tell, and the medial side is all wrong too.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't she? She's not a known sneakerhead. She's old. And she probably could care less if they are real or fake.
Lol, just cause she's not a "known" sneakerhead doesn't mean shes not a into sneakers. Shes from jersey & a rapper from the 80's. Pretty sure she has a decent sneakers collection. She looks like she rocks sneakers on a daily. Not exactly a high heel girly shoe type of gal.
f0017096_21305148.jpg

images.jpg

i always thought that when it came to famous peeps like her who have everything else (money, connections etc) but may lack shoe knowledge, that there is always an assistant or shopper or whoever they have on payroll who they can tell to go out and get the shoes and make sure they real from a reputable source.

We would think so :lol: but you never know who the assistant is.. could be someone who adores fashion and is clueless about kicks.

Back
Top Bottom