Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah, we seemed to have done pretty well, but I wonder how many ppl who aren't on NT actually knew enough to switch to desktop? :nerd:
From the looks of how this shook out, I'm guessing it's a similar situation as a couple of their recent limited releases where they drop initially, they cancel/freeze suspected bot purchases, and then re-released the stock on a rolling basis. But instead of offering "second chance" releases the next day or whatever (like what they did with the OW UNCs) they're looking to clear their inventory asap to get that "Sold Out" tag on the feed.

Regardless, congrats to those who got thru, and hopefully the folks who didn't can still find pairs at a reasonable price.

such a weird release, a lot of unexpected w's from people not using bots... seems like nike was doing something behind the scenes to eradicate them ... but i will say this ...i couldn't get through on the app, so i logged online & it says purchased, but on the app it still says pending .. also no email yet, lol.

Got in line thru desktop at 7am on the dot, pending for 45 mins, checked my SNKRS app and said sz 11.5 sold out but gave me the option to pick sz 12. Now im pending again.. wtf nike fix your ****

giphy.gif

Okay something is up with this release. got in 10 mins in. Didn't get them. Just went back in for a 10.5 and got it! Crazy

I expect resale to even out around $350. Those that missed out should be able to cop a bit above retail.

All error codes for me. Jumped on desktop and got the spinning ring of death. Then got kicked out and couldn’t log back in. At this point **** Travis Scott

Reactions: ARK
This is hands down the worst release I’ve ever experienced in SNKRS. I got nothing but error messages on my desktop and the app for the past hour. Good thing i didn’t like these that much, it’ll be easy to move on. I think I’ll just pay resale for the off white UNC 1s and take the summer off from buying shoes.
how is this the worst release ever if u don't like them that much??

I got through but didn’t get my size unfortunately at least I don’t think so I hope I got my 11 instead of an 8 SNKRS doesn’t show what size I purchased.

I guess that 60k rumor was real haha.

With all the errors i doubt there’ll be cancels.

I’ll see what i do if i get these.

Man i can’t remember the last thing i won on SNKRS app

Oh i got an 11 in first try 15 mins pending.

IMG_7093.PNG

One of the easiest cops i ever had since the space Jams and cement 4s. I strike out on everything else so everyone copped today must be a general release like the space Jams and cement 4s when I copped those. Such an easy cop I'm surprised. I thought these were limited. Don't worry if u didn't cop u can get them for 300-400 maybe on stock x what a joke the resale market is

What are u talking about? Over a million pairs of space James were sold! These are limited... “what a joke the resale market is”? GEt the F*** outta of here w/ that non sense

Back
Top Bottom