Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is hands down the worst release I’ve ever experienced in SNKRS. I got nothing but error messages on my desktop and the app for the past hour. Good thing i didn’t like these that much, it’ll be easy to move on. I think I’ll just pay resale for the off white UNC 1s and take the summer off from buying shoes.

Worst release ever? Is this your first release?

I'd imagine he didn't attempt to get any of the first OWs during that one-day "The Ten" release. That was hours of misery.

Honestly feel like Nike respects the lag.

When I copy and paste my password on releases...never get through. But when I take time to type in...50/50 chance usually.

The Gods Was Listenin’ :nthat:

Unfortunately A 10.5 And Not My True Size But I’ll Take It At This Point :rolleyes
93A851AC-3E22-4F1F-B343-8EFAA2C11E09.png
Same. I was trying for a 9.5 and after an hour pending it said sold out. When back in and size 10.5 was available so tried for those, thinking it wouldn’t go through i left my phone to give the dogs a bath come back 15 min later and “got em”.

Not my size but will sell to get my size.

No pending or Got em screen......but when I go to show on snkrs app it says purchased?....anyone else got this?

got a a confirmation email. still waiting on the app and get even log in on desktop

its not opinion its fact....like 4 years ago we were all laughing at travis scott saying how corny he is and what a manufactured artist he was.

corny cw for a corny rapper. If you're not copping these to flip then you took the real L today

yes and no.
seeing the mist blue, lighting, laser colors back in the day I'm sure people thought "these look fake". it's all relative to time

On previous release I had that pending .... and nike never bothered to send me an L... t hi is time I got error all day... nothing new on to the next 1

Back
Top Bottom