Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Idk if I lm missing something here or not :lol:

Highlighted.

24B9CA9F-94AC-472E-96F8-B95D383FF0FB.jpeg
10DCCEC5-8FDD-4433-B808-22DD1C53D158.jpeg

Turn on your screen brightness on your phones people!! He has a a couple phantom letters where it says cactus jack. If you got it from a trusted source just keep it, you would have to really be looking to even notice that in public.

Here’s that YouTube video. It’s a pretty bad video but, scroll to the end. This guy has double letters similar to yours except his are more obvious.

Prices currently dipping. I feel a stockx manipulation in process/coming up lol. This seems to be the cycle on these. Surge, slow/steady dip, surge, slow/steady dip, rinse and repeat. With each cycle raising the baseline price. Yes, I've been following the trends closely haha. Of course I think the TS6 drop will have an effect on them too.

Prices currently dipping. I feel a stockx manipulation in process/coming up lol. This seems to be the cycle on these. Surge, slow/steady dip, surge, slow/steady dip, rinse and repeat. With each cycle raising the baseline price. Yes, I've been following the trends closely haha. Of course I think the TS6 drop will have an effect on them too.
there's a 50% off seller fees promo going on, but i do think prices on some kicks will shoot up as a result of ppl dumping their pairs.

Half priced seller fees today at 6.5% instead of 13%.

Gives folks more wiggle room.

once these sellers off this wave of pairs. Issa bout to be a steep sharp increase in prices

Back
Top Bottom