Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sacai's Thursday
Undefeated Kobe Friday
Supreme SBs on Saturday

2ccfb8f00123c6f817c8102a5422c6f1.png
extended salt szn

It doesn’t work like that. They can only see if something’s loaded on the back end and sometimes stock allocation, but not the exact drop times.

And to be fair, you could just join a good cook group and get the same info they’re getting. I’ve been in multiple cook groups with SNKR-TWITR, that’s where they’re getting their info from.

There's other groups like AMnotify, and some discords that get info weeks ahead of time
and links the day of??

I'm in none of those groups

Not Shoes But Picked Up The Original Nike Grey Tag Version Of The Recent Cactus Jack x Jordan Tee.
A19C1AC7-1F70-433C-85C9-AEC393A0E50E.jpeg

Holding Strong So Far But The Urge To Make That Leap On Both Highs And Lows Is Getting Unbearable :smh:
Still want the shorts but not for 200

got the 4’s, highs and lows too

Hope y’all right about the release date being 10/12. I would like to buy a big bag of ggs this week and chill til release day. Shoes are cool but I need my meds

has anyone seen pairs of the highs with faint, extra cactus jack logos on the medial side?
20190909_204720.jpg
Screenshot_20190909-220006_Gallery.jpg

Took me a while to see what you were referring too. I can’t say that I’ve noticed that tho. I’m too lazy to look at my pair, but that looks another quality issue if anything

Back
Top Bottom