Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

26F75C62-25D8-46E9-9E57-1E96440929BC.jpeg

mans with the crime scene pose.
Kept thinkin of the, "I've fallen & cant get up" look lol.

Some solid dudes on here, they're def in the minority tho :lol::lol::lol:.
What's this nonsense of 6's dropping on the 11th now, show me the carfax!

The cover has to be removable. Similar to the other piece on the previous AF1's or even the sacai fur lace topper.

anyone with experience selling on Grailed?

i listed my pair, a buyer contacted me and said he can only pay by check. we both agreed that the check must clear first (7-10 days) before shipping but, i dont know. its just weird not having any cash apps these days be it paypal or venmo.

sounds sketch off top. How would he even send you a check without having your address...? If he send to a PO Box maybe but still odd. If he western unions you the money then do it because that's basically a PayPal gift payment. Other than that I'd stay clear tbh.

When I first got into doing transactions online ( action figures, collectibles) I was cautious about linking my bank with paypal etc etc and there were others who felt the same. So i only accepted checks/cash in the mail at the time

Most likely the case but becareful. Let the funds clear before shipping out

Dude must be a senior or something
Who still has and writes checks

lotta employers out there still cutting checks. not every1 has a bank account believe it or not. i work at a college. on payday, theres still 2 lines. 1 to pickup ya paystub if u get direct deposit, and the other is for paychecks.

Dude must be a senior or something
Who still has and writes checks
only thing i can think of is he's banned by paypal.

sounds sketch off top. How would he even send you a check without having your address...? If he send to a PO Box maybe but still odd. If he western unions you the money then do it because that's basically a PayPal gift payment. Other than that I'd stay clear tbh.
well, he's asking for the name/address so he can send the check but man, i don't know. i dont feel comfortable giving my name and address.

I am electronic for the most part but I have the bad habit of carrying cash still. Ole
Italian wallet aka rubber band or clip

anyone with experience selling on Grailed?

i listed my pair, a buyer contacted me and said he can only pay by check. we both agreed that the check must clear first (7-10 days) before shipping but, i dont know. its just weird not having any cash apps these days be it paypal or venmo.
Its a scam, my roommate had the same thing happen.

certain restaurants are starting to become cashless base, gotta have a card now. I know theres still some 30 year old dudes thats never held a credit card

Back
Top Bottom